Skip to content

Thank you GSA SER! Finally i could rank my hardest main keyword with GSA - I have a question too

Hey guys,

I'm thrilled to share some exciting news with you all. After a hard-fought battle, I've finally managed to outrank a tough competitor. We're talking about a heavyweight with a domain authority of 70 and over 22K referring domains. And guess what? I achieved this milestone exclusively using GSA SER.

With the profits rolling in, I'm considering reinvesting by purchasing an additional GSA SER license. Truth be told, I might not even need another license, but I want to express my gratitude to @sven and @s4nt0s for their phenomenal tool.

Now, about the setup I'm planning to build with my reinvestment:

A 16-core AMD Ryzen processor
Capmonster for reCAPTCHA challenges
A new copy of GSA Content Generator
GSA Proxy Scraper
A batch of semi-private proxies
premium link lists

Additionally, I'm looking to run my current GSA CB alongside a new copy of GSA SER as a web server. Could use some guidance on this. Is it possible to use my existing setup of GSA CB/Capmonster on my current server as a web server for the new one? Or should I consider repurchasing for optimized performance?

P.S.: LPM isn't a major concern for me. Running at 300 threads, I'm hitting a sweet spot of 10 - 15 LPM, which more than meets my needs.

Can anyone offer some advice or guidance on setting this up? Much appreciated!

I have a small feature request i will create a new thread for that as this is an appreciated thread
Thanked by 2Sven KeywordKing
Tagged:

Comments

• Congrats, and sounds like sweet set up your about to build! :)
    Thanked by 1APOBLower
  • How is this possible to rank a site with GSA in 2024? This post looks like GSA advertisment but maybe i'm wrong. What was your GSA linkbuilding strategy? I'm sure you didn't post links to money site directly. Give us a hint
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I can guarantee that this is no advertisement.
  • @sven I was thinking the same thing. . .

Do backlinks not matter anymore or something?

Did increasing backlinks to your backlinks stop becoming part of the SEO puzzle in 2024?

I am not aware of this.

If anything I think this tool is more relevant for rankings in 2024.

It's just a tool which depends who is using it and how, I think.

I believe just integrating AI and AI in general has made these tools more powerful.

Must think (minus the users who add moneysite, leave default, don't add emails, use unstable proxies, add spun garbage as content and say SER cant help rankings and or doesnt work, yes this group of folks, so minus them) that the rest of the majority of users are going to have different results depending on...

1. The users database of sites.

2. What quality of content user added to data fields.

3. User made templates of many varieties.

4. How captcha solving is being handled.

5. Different links available to be build with the add-ons over the years.

6. Users with custom scripted engines.

7. Speed and length of active projects.

8. Quality of lists especially when purchasing

9. Many more variables

Thanked by 1KeywordKing
  • cezar78 I see why you may think that seeing the new female avatar for image, I do recognize that profile name though and they have been around for awhile.
  • Congrats, and sounds like sweet set up your about to build! :)

Hi ,

Can you answer my original question?

I'm looking to run my current GSA CB alongside a new copy of GSA SER as a web server. Could use some guidance on this. Is it possible to use my existing setup of GSA CB/Capmonster on my current server as a web server for the new one? Or should I consider repurchasing for optimized performance?'

Since you are heavily (I assume) dependent on GSA your answer is much appreciated.

My shopping mode is still on

• cezar78 said:
    How is this possible to rank a site with GSA in 2024? This post looks like GSA advertisment but maybe i'm wrong. What was your GSA linkbuilding strategy? I'm sure you didn't post links to money site directly. Give us a hint

First of all, there is no advertisement. I just wanted to say thanks to @sven and @s4nt0s while asking a few questions. If you go through my first post, I already asked a question to get help to decide whether I need a new copy of GSA CB for my new setup or not to save some bucks. Actually, I wanted to request a new feature for GSA, but I decided to ask it in a separate thread.

There is nothing magical.

Of course, it all depends on the niche you are going to choose.

I go clean... no, I don't use GSA for my money site, but I can because my projects are super clean.

High-quality articles. All GSA data fields are customized and well managed. No matter what, I click TEST and preview all the fields to make sure everything is well written.

I use Guest posts, Ranker X, FB, Google properties, and sometimes articles from GSA for tier 1.

For tier 2, I use GSA in a very clean environment.

This is not a strategy thread. This is just an appreciation thread. If someone gets this as an advertisement, that would be cool because I really want to see these companies earning decent money as they are great companies. BotMaster, GSA, Scrapebox are some of the best companies that come with a one-time fee. So, we have to support them at some point.

Thanked by 1backlinkaddict

• Well said, I am same way with making sure content good and mostly tier 2 and beyond.

I do create those "foundational links" too, its a pain in the ass but well worth it, provides buffer for your sites as well when using GSA.

This likely separates people who get results vs people who dont, strategy.

To just add homepage and click on start is not good and likely why some people say or think doesnt work.

Its automated link building, once set up properly, which takes some time and resources to do, some people seem to think throwing there money site in and clicking start is going to provide first page rankings with everything default :#

• I didn't get notified about your specific question. Sry

I'm not service provider who needs to be running things constantly at very high speeds. . .

So my opinion is likely different then others.

Currently using SER, some custom scripts, X-evil, Scrapebox, and getting those social media site links out whether I do it manually for some or have someone else do it.

What are you looking to do exactly?

Can always PM me. . .

Thanked by 1Freshairforlife
  • I didn't get notified about your specific question. Sry

I'm not service provider who needs to be running things constantly at very high speeds. . .

So my opinion is likely different then others.

Currently using SER, some custom scripts, X-evil, Scrapebox, and getting those social media site links out whether I do it manually for some or have someone else do it.

What are you looking to do exactly?

Can always PM me. . .

Sorry for hijacking. May I know what kind of scripts are you running.  Also do you run xevill on same server where run ing gsa. Cause xevil needs lot of ram that's why I am asking.

• Its no issue...

Scripts, I have a bunch of little projects, some related to SER and some not. Sometimes I just go into visual studio code and make something if I need to. Medium, Blogger, Telegraph posters, I built little indexing script I hope to add to as currently its useful for Bing and Yandex updating index on owned sites. Hoping to add some self hosted sites and package it up in Electron maybe.

I built a scoop.it bot that creates a topic and adds content to every 28 days as they make account private(non-indexed) after 30 days of no login.  I dont spam it I make topic and add related content from post on other websites after adding a featured image and add posts to it like a bunch of marketing posts under marketing topic with correct tags. It still good site google crawls very often and I  can see the links in search console within days and no tiers built. These social news sites are great for web promotion and referral traffic.

I also build little keywords tools to work with grabbing PPC keywords from adwords and scrape  G suggestions. My own version of AI content generator that will use open AI after a keyword is selected and write a killer article with related headings and emojis, which is great for articles and social postings, have my own version of Dom Detailer using that API to filter and analyze domains in a browser with other useful tools.. idk a bunch of random stuff really

I like to tinker with things, always have.

I dont use "paid seo servers", I dont see the point or have a need for another monthly cost. I can make my own. Id build my own off a custom rasberry pi on linux or something before I ever paid monthly for a reseller seo server. Or use my own hosting plan which kinda is paying monthly still I guess, but room I already have.

I like to full have control.. and not pay for things I don't need.

I have no issues running Xevil and SER on a laptop even, I even have an older laptop I set up as a server and its runs programs just fine there.

This is 800 threads SER, 50 threads Xevil  and few threads with scrapebox on laptop from 2019.

I never have a need for this though, I was just talking about this to someone else so I figured Id share the image with you. 

Maybe paying someone else for server is option for you?

Its was midrange gaming pc at the time. I guess depends on what you currently have, where and how you want to run these programs and how often and how fast?

Faster does not mean better in SER with LPM for me, I care more about the links are of quality and the will get indexed and stay indexed and positively affecting traffic is my goal. Also, I have settings that will restrict LPM in most projects so it kinda irrelavent. Also, it resets daily so you'd need to restart on fresh project to get accurate measurement.

Here's example of optimized campaign. . . submissions and verifieds correlating in statistics

If your having issues with newer Xevil and ram, maybe they upgraded that to have GPU support yet, IDK?

It was suppossed to be in V5.

• Can you share some specific secrets to success?
  • Specific secrets require specific answers . . .
  • edited April 6
    highsave said:
    Can you share some specific secrets to success?
    Nothing special..just quality campaigns woth good content, carefully loaded gsa sata fields... Posting to very clean targets. I own almost all link list in BHW and here then combine all dedupe and now I got decent amount of unique domain link lost where I can build solid backlinks. Indexing also ok ne of important part.

Honestly nothing special just make sure you are on right niche.. always work with a niche that works for you

The tips already mentioned OP and other reputed members here and other posts.. just follow
    Thanked by 1highsave

• Niche related is key when you can I agree, good to use proxies mainly for project posting that are from same speaking countries to.

This can leave obvious footprint that can seem odd... the devils in the details!