Skip to content

Where do you index-check links in bulk?

I have been using SER, but I only have 30 proxies in SER and I can't get many checks out of it before they get banned.

Can anyone suggest anywhere or anything to use to bulk index check?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you have private proxies, make sure to not use the option to disable proxies in proxy options.

Thanked by 1Kaine
  • Recently, I have not been able to get good index check in link manager either, says index check banned mostly though the proxies are working fine in Scrapebox and and solving Google Recaptcha?

Other then all these "redirects" that are showing in GSA and Scrapebox like failed '302' which is newer error on these software for me and I think more about the proxy "provider" play games with shit proxies.

Probably tested every setting recently in proxy scraper in SER too and testing different sources for free scraped ones, though the ones Ive used for index checking are a mix of private from other "services".

I have not found solution so far. I don't have the boxes checked as above either. It was not testing the newly added proxies (think I set that way) and I locked the private ones. I didn't see easy way to just test the "unchecked" proxies but it was end of long day.

Also, scanner for proxies telling me some are bad when I know they are not for sure. Then I highlight a some that just tested bad but a smaller amount and they turn back to green right away. So the testing not always accurate. And I was only doing about 300ish at a clip. Then retesting the 17-20 you can highlight in GUI.

I will see if I come up with solution but I have not really had stable results in that area currently. I will try again and share if I come up with better solution.

I think people using and blocking VPN networks and Cloudflaire has become much bigger issue lately to get tasks done one the web. Even manually its a pain in the ass to get some tasks done.

• I've been using https://www.indexedapi.com/ for when I need to bulk check indexing, instead of having to keep a decent set of Google-passed proxies. Though I find that checking indexing too often is one of those 'going down the rabbit-hole' situations, where you end up wasting time that would be better spent just building tier links and trusting them to perform to a certain extent.
    Thanked by 1backlinkaddict

• Yeah, API's are way to go for a lot more things these days.

I also wonder when keep index checking, so your continually going out and doing a site: backlink search, it may seem a little strange to Google that all your backlinks are being rechecked from random proxies, not well known data collection bots.

Maybe, it can look suspicious and like you say some things are better to do with given amount of time, spent on other tasks.

• I did see the other day speedy index but had index checker now.

They do charge after 50 free index checks, likely using Indexed API as you mentioned.

Way easier then having to have a list of good proxies on hand for index checking thigh for sure!
  • Sven said:
    If you have private proxies, make sure to not use the option to disable proxies in proxy options.

Yeah my proxy settings are not set to disable, thanks Sven.

I finally got round to testing Speedy Index, and I wanted to correctly check their indexed status. I've been using scrapebox since I had those errors in SER and it seems to check ok.

I sent them my free 100 URLs and so far 5 are indexed after almost 72h. I really mixed them up though, just grabbed random links from my moneysite links and also included 25 from SEREngines.
  • You don't want your private proxies set to disable! 

So long as they are good private ones.

Otherwise, if you leave the options to be checking for free proxies and testing, even when you lock them, and use other options, somehow they get disabled anyways. But if you test just the private ones again you should find they are still good.

So you end up with good but disabled private proxies.

Ive spent some time in here recently, def don't want them set to be disabled for private.

I would disable the public less stable ones.

I would also use Scrapebox for index checking.

For Speedy Index that's horrible results, did you send indexable do-follows only to the bot?

Like some shit links that are not going to get indexed anyways I'd filter from list.

Ive been getting 66+ percent of sent links indexed steadily.
  • Here recent results over 80 percent, its labled serLib test but its decent mixture of links...

And they refund half of unindexed links back to your credit.

Ive been seeing this pretty consistantly, so 66 plus is being far. Also the indexing rate is higher then reported I have found more than once.

They did add index check too, didnt try yet. There 50 free, I know the indexing is very cheap so I cant see the index checking differnt, and maybe its more accurate as well
  • I only use private ones from Buyproxies, as for speedy I'm not sure which ones I sent but I know I included 25 serengine sites.

I now have this so far:

I checked and 12/25 serengines are indexed so far. Others were contextual do-follow. I wasn't sure of a way to target only engines that are indexable only? I know we can do this in tiers, to select only those. But engine selection we can't, can we?
  • Anth20 said:
    I only use private ones from Buyproxies, as for speedy I'm not sure which ones I sent but I know I included 25 serengine sites.

I now have this so far:

I checked and 12/25 serengines are indexed so far. Others were contextual do-follow. I wasn't sure of a way to target only engines that are indexable only? I know we can do this in tiers, to select only those. But engine selection we can't, can we?

I thought serengines no longer...wow is this still exist? If then no hands seo would be working as well lol...anyway how is it performing.

How is buy proxies nowadays.. I am also thinking to change my proxy provider. Been using ip4 and ip6 proxies from reproxy.network. they are great for xevil but not much good with ipv4 for ranker x and GSA ser..

Speedy links are great indexer... But I still prefer tired link building with my lists
  • Anth20 some of those engines wont index, and I noticed a few that seem to index only a handful if they are pointing at same domain
  • My bad guys I meant to say SERlib. I'm ill with a virus atm  :D
  • I think I just made same mistake in another thread after reading this, opps :D
  • KushphktKushphkt TMobile
    Scrapebox is way to go. Gsa is so bad when handle operators form checking proxies to scraping.  @Anth20 how about  your experience with serlib last time I check its a totally mess from ram , high CPU usage to hard to get indexed. It's better to spend few more bucks and stick on rankerx try it if you don't own it much better than serlib itself. There is a nice peer reviewed on bhw as well
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @Kushphkt "Gsa is so bad when handle operators form checking proxies to scraping" Please elaborate this!
  • Kushphkt  I would find that elaboration pretty helpful as well.

If something isn't "working"  for you and you provide no example, how can @sven fix? 

Seems like hes always eager to address issues...quickly

Though, comment doesn't seem to make much sense, in English.

If you are going to suggest another way to parse for 2024, Scrapebox is your suggestion?

Not sure why your comparing a 50$ monthly tool that's been around for years to a newer SER add-on that was recently being developed?

I can't comment on current serLib, likely do to all this negativity and people saying things that are not true with no evidence, or complaining because users don't understand whats needed for some browser based engines to be successful and have a good stick rate. 

Likely, the developer is keeping project or good engines for himself. Can't say I blame him. Either way, I hope @Alitab is doing OK.

These are serLib links... Getting indexed

These are also mainly serLib links getting indexed... so I guess it matters your content and what links you are sending because with working indexing service, they seem to index above 80 percent for me.

So 80 percent in few days on few tests while triple checking, using multiple software's and different settings is a bad indexing rate?

I was asked to provide test after one user was running around saying serLib does not work and crying for 20$ refund... Seemed to be looping through each engine and a bit more aggressive on some blogs as I had set...

This was same time period, this crying about refund and trying to tarnish service was documented here...

I guess some users should check settings, have basic SER knowledge and actually understand what's what's going on first before they make false claims. 

This is just one simple example of quick test as well....