Skip to content

How are you doing money with GSA Website contact these days?

As I asked in the title, what is working for you these days? I tried many things, but it doesn't seems to work.

Comments

• same here.
    I notice something ...  
    after testing many proxy providers, I noticed that the GSA Website contact, sending, shows that sent successfully, and no msg in inbox (or in the spam folder), ( all contact forms I use for testing are mine and after being tested manually and received in the inbox as supposed to work, so yes I have access to the emails). I will continue testing with more blog providers (contact forms) and more proxy providers 

But as I see it, we see green send successfully inside GSA Website contact and that may not ended in the inbox.
    I didn't use any captcha, just simple contact forms. In one proxy company because of their dashboard, I show the errors and all was bad configuration (from the proxy side ? i don't really know)

I hope many do more testing and share their experiences. Just make some blogs with Contact forms and send some tests there.
  • People are def selling out shit proxies in comparison to years ago.

Things change but still, unacceptable for some services.

Must have good proxies for these jobs
  • edited March 26
    ecrypto said:
    same here.
    I notice something ...  
    after testing many proxy providers, I noticed that the GSA Website contact, sending, shows that sent successfully, and no msg in inbox (or in the spam folder), ( all contact forms I use for testing are mine and after being tested manually and received in the inbox as supposed to work, so yes I have access to the emails). I will continue testing with more blog providers (contact forms) and more proxy providers 

But as I see it, we see green send successfully inside GSA Website contact and that may not ended in the inbox.
    I didn't use any captcha, just simple contact forms. In one proxy company because of their dashboard, I show the errors and all was bad configuration (from the proxy side ? i don't really know)

I hope many do more testing and share their experiences. Just make some blogs with Contact forms and send some tests there.
    I didn't think to that. I use the proxies from webshare with unlimited bandwidth and seems to work fine. I use tinyurl to shorten links and I see many clicks, but in reality less than 10% are real clicks (before I used bitly and the number of clicks was a few times smaller than the ones with tinyurl for the same campaigns).

Are you promoting just services? Or, also, products?
  • I land inbox, sending 1M forms a day in  a single campaign. You guys should be doing something wrong. I can help you setup your campaigns.
  • jamess I like the avatar, I have same one in one of my elements folders.

I will say there is a skillset even for sending emails from a warmed up and trusted IP to customers that to a degree already know you - for success.

Sending mass emails to everyone is going to be tougher.

I believe its best to have your own service to promote to a related niche group that could find it useful.

Sending raw affiliate links out in mass is likely not going to work great, also there are many words lists and words that should not be used. (end up not sent, in spam, or maybe think they are landing there and not)

Sending links that are super old and have not converted well in a decade like old clickbank products ect, wont get clicks and interest. Gotta think - If experienced people using PPC in search paying for clicks can't get conversions on "hot" traffic with these offers, what would make you think you can - sending randomly to people?

Must get back to basics, look at real email sending business blogs for email sending tips . . .

Mailchimp, Mailerlite, Getresponse to name a few, maybe there is helpful info on these companies blogs and also some tips that may be of use for this  ;)

Things constantly changing to, when they Zig you gotta be ready to Zag!
    Thanked by 1ampetru
  • jamess I like the avatar, I have same one in one of my elements folders.

I will say there is a skillset even for sending emails from a warmed up and trusted IP to customers that to a degree already know you - for success.

Sending mass emails to everyone is going to be tougher.

I believe its best to have your own service to promote to a related niche group that could find it useful.

Sending raw affiliate links out in mass is likely not going to work great, also there are many words lists and words that should not be used. (end up not sent, in spam, or maybe think they are landing there and not)

Sending links that are super old and have not converted well in a decade like old clickbank products ect, wont get clicks and interest. Gotta think - If experienced people using PPC in search paying for clicks can't get conversions on "hot" traffic with these offers, what would make you think you can - sending randomly to people?

Must get back to basics, look at real email sending business blogs for email sending tips . . .

Mailchimp, Mailerlite, Getresponse to name a few, maybe there is helpful info on these companies blogs and also some tips that may be of use for this  ;)

Things constantly changing to, when they Zig you gotta be ready to Zag!

You are right about successful marketing requires a solid skill set but it can be acquired by mainly experience. I send affiliate links (products as well as crypto market registrations) as well and it works.

I don't use proxies and never get banned. Submitting 1M forms a day.

I get a high amount of contact form message received type of emails in the campaigns. I also get fair commissions from affiliate links. So, it is working well.

Thanked by 1ampetru