Skip to content

Can GSA SER check and verify the TIER 1 backlinks?

I have created many TIER 1 links for my website with RankerX. Before creting TIER 2 with GSA SER, I need to test these links to check these things below:

1) Are my money site urls still on these backlinks?
2) Are these properties (articles, bookmarks, forums) still exist (not deleted)?

Can GSA SER check these links for us? If not is there another software that can do this?
Tagged:

Comments

• you can use scrapebox check it.
  • I just asked recently for this feature to IMPORT "custom list" to the link manger and be able to check, verify a custom list so no need for Scrapebox and other softwares to do these simple tasks.

Even just ability to import and verify a custom list would be nice. (though it can be brought further)

Sort of like this. . .

This is a more feature rich example of workflow. . .

This was my thinking, it would be super helpful I think.

Any thoughts? 
  • MILLAMANMILLAMAN Caloocan City
    I just asked recently for this feature to IMPORT "custom list" to the link manger and be able to check, verify a custom list so no need for Scrapebox and other softwares to do these simple tasks.

Even just ability to import and verify a custom list would be nice. (though it can be brought further)

Sort of like this. . .

This is a more feature rich example of workflow. . .

This was my thinking, it would be super helpful I think.

Any thoughts? 

This is the next level. Currently, I am doing the exact same with checking with SB and then dom detailer with GSA PI. I also got some premium handful lists from various vendors, and therefore, I don't care much about the filtering part for now. But your suggestion is really nice and important. It's for next level, man. recently, I saw your homegrown setup pictures, too. That was sick, man. I live in Thailand, krabi, here. I also have nice sticky buds. 

I recently got into AI generated then humanized content for a money site, and I am having some success there. What is your insight on it? 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @backlinkaddict I got that as suggestion still opened in my browser to work on it. Sorry, right now I have no time to add this, but it's on the to-do list.
  • Sven said:
    @backlinkaddict I got that as suggestion still opened in my browser to work on it. Sorry, right now I have no time to add this, but it's on the to-do list.

We are patiently waiting <3
    Thanked by 1TheDoc
  • TheDocTheDoc Canada
    Thanks to everyone. While waiting patiently for GSA to offer this feature, we are using the free Scrapebox link checker add on for the job.
  • edited March 21
    Sven no problem! I know you have a lot on your hands. Time seems to go quickly lately as well.

Would be nice feature though, I think. Link manager is already feature rich, but these added features would make SER without a doubt, having the best link manager on market! 

I can only think of one other tool that would even come close, and the rest of that tool is pretty much not being updated these days.

My take on AI generated content is you have to be creating decent quality content which AI can do for sure. Better and faster then "professional writers" when given decent prompts. I also dont think it too smart to be adding 100's of posts a day to one domain if your looking to stay under radar with recent noise. As only a robot or someone moving large website would make sense for that behavior, IMO

Plus adding a ton off pages just gives you a ton of work to internally link and get backlinks for, making it more difficult for the whole domain authority to grow.

AI is def nice discussion for sure, but we will see how it pans out I guess.

And yeah that flower ended up coming out nice, reaks of sugary blueberry candy as cures. 

Thailand huh? Are Thai Sticks still a thing?

Look at the colors and trichome production on this girl.

It's Midnight Snack... A feminized cross of the Blue Dream and Animal Cookies.

All legal and NOT FOR SALE!

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    @backlinkaddict I love that pic!

Regarding the verification of custom urls. I actually thought this feature was already supported. When you view the urls from a T1 project, there is an option to add your own urls to the project. Right click and choose "import verified urls"

Then you get some options like above. You also need to set the money site url in the T1 project as the target url so that the software checks the T1 links against the correct url. Those are rankerx links that i've imported above. 

Alternatively, I also use a standalone desktop software which supports multi-tier link checking: https://www.inspyder.com/products/BacklinkMonitor

For Rankerx you definitely need to have some system in place for managing this. The link loss over the first few months is quite high (25-50%), but I've got many projects that are 6 months+ old and there is very little link loss after that.
  • TheDocTheDoc Canada
    I just solved my problem for all the RankerX backlinks and also SERLib backlinks. The best way to verify the backlinks is to use the the Free Scrapebox Add on: https://www.scrapebox.com/free-link-checker

It is fast. You just have to add the main domain of your website and you will get the link, the anchor and the status. Takes 2 minutes for 2500 links.
  • @sickseo thanks!

Yeah I agree, Inspyder Backlink tool is super helpful for checking/monitoring tiers. 

Think we've talked on this before and If I remember correctly it was likely you or Matthew who pointing it out to me like 12 years ago in the first place.

I believe me, you and him were using and making some video tutorials on same and similar software at the time.

Like you said living in these software tools at some times.

Pretty, sure some selection of Senuke videos that got me helped me get started using the program possibly you made, I ended up making some as well. 

This was when everyone seemed to think in black and white. 

These tools worked or it did not. No one wanted to talk strategies then. And for me, the wizards in these programs I never found helpful. Or produced anything decent really.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And you are right you can import a "verified list" and do the pr updated and verify check by right clicking and hovering and hovering to find import and "verifieds" and from file.

For me, I would expect an import right there with export button. Like simple one click on related button. Then again I did recent think the ping button was missing :D

Even as someone who has used program for awhile, I would have expected that to be a pop up that asked me what projects I would like to import verified urls from projects. As moving verifieds into a list to verify them would not really make a lot of sense and kinda misleading. Maybe its the labeling that through me off to. Import URLS rather then import verifieds would be easier to understand I think for that case?

I guess just moving from massive list of options to one click in button would make things easier and be good start?

At least make the ones that's are used the most or most helpful easier/faster to access I guess.

Also, the tools in GSA Proxy Scraper with DomDetailer seemed like they were great link manager tools. I was super surprised to see those tools in the Proxy Scraper and not SER link manager.

Either way, just some workflows I have been thinking about trying to see whats helpful and if others agree.

• TheDocTheDoc Canada
    The way I proceed:

1) I run the Add on first: took my money site (main domain ) and add it as "Your sites". We get all out Tier 1.

2) Run it a second time. Now we add all the tier 1 as "Your sites" and I get all the tier 2.

Fast and easy.

You don't even need to own Scrapebox to use the tool. It is completely FREE.
  • That's kinda my point, all these things can be done within SER.

Most people are unaware of some of these features from comments I see and PM's I spoken to other users about.

They can be hard to find but they are there. 

Many things done in Scrapebox can be done in SER.

Though some of them moved to a different part of GUI or added as button and even optimized a bit would be super helpful I think. . .
  • That's kinda my point, all these things can be done within SER.

Most people are unaware of some of these features from comments I see and PM's I spoken to other users about.

They can be hard to find but they are there. 

Many things done in Scrapebox can be done in SER.

Though some of them moved to a different part of GUI or added as button and even optimized a bit would be super helpful I think. . .

"Many things done in Scrapebox can be done in SER.

Though some of them moved to a different part of GUI or added as button and even optimized a bit would be super helpful I think. . ."

Amen!

Thanked by 1backlinkaddict