Skip to content

How to solve this captcha

Hey, everybody.
Can you tell me how to solve this captcha? Something GSA Captcha braker does not know how to solve it.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    can you collect like 50+ samples with correct answer?
  • OleksandrOleksandr Ukraine
    Yes, of course, in what format to do it and send it to you?
    Maybe somehow collect photos of unsolved captchas of this format and create a hash of each picture, and then the answer is correct.....
    in CSV, txt, or other?
    Tell me how - I will make a table with a script.

By the way, I wanted to know more, there are a lot of AI databases in the accesses, just need to take an adequate and properly trained one, which will connect to the captcha breaker and solve captchas... is this foreseen in the future?
  • CB won't really solve these currently but I think I have like 500 of these in a file somewhere with solvemedias.

I can look, I tried with newer solve medias and some samples to bruteforce one and no luck.

It seemed to get super close though, then bunch between weird stuff like iiiiiiiiiiiiiijiiiiji
  • @Sven, here is 77 squiggly dark black number Captchas labeled with correct answer in .zip file attached.

• If it's helpful here are 222 Solvemedia in .zip with labeled answers attached.

Maybe want to delete after downloading or X amount of time in case a few users would like to use sample lists?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that number captcha is added as kcaptcha b/w but only for PNG...I will modify it to also accept JPG.
  • OleksandrOleksandr Ukraine
    Sven said:
    that number captcha is added as kcaptcha b/w but only for PNG...I will modify it to also accept JPG.
    ooo,  good)) I see Only JPG
    and It's been a while since they updated the Captcha Breaker.