Skip to content

"No targets to post" but have 100k+ Remaining targets url ?

Does that seem weird to me, or is it ok?

And it was not that there were no goals and got an alert and then got a list. I added my 60k+ list to  initially, but it's like it's in no hurry to execute.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Right click on that project->import target urls->remove duplicate domains. I guess there are tons of same domains included and so it can not submit much.
  • Sven said:
    Right click on that project->import target urls->remove duplicate domains. I guess there are tons of same domains included and so it can not submit much.
    I cleaned out the dupes - I was able to delete 5k out of 91k.
    Cleaned up the error, will observe for a while longer.

• Can I speak to CalmRedPanda?  :neutral:

Personally, I don't pay attention to that column.

But here's something I noticed that, may help with "no hurry to execute" on imported.

So you have a project that your running and have imported some links and want to to start posting quicker?

I believe when you import the list from inside the project it will say something like "will start after present is processed"

So with project stopped, after you have dedupped your list, maybe modify project by clearing the target cache?

Then import your list, maybe even right click and select refresh after all done on front of GUI for good measure.

Now start that project only.

Does it now seem like its faster to start posting to your wanted list?

Could verifying or pinging or searching or settings maybe getting in the way somehow from posting?

91K URLS is not a small list, is it of any quality? Is it at min identified and ready to be "submitted" to?

Have you maybe tried "to import--->Identify and sort in" from sitelists tools dashboard if not known?

Sometimes trying to import from a different way will work if one seems not to be behaving as expected.

I have done similar things and have found this to work on my end.

Maybe this process might be helpful?

• @backlinkaddict

There are good filters within the project that will have to filter out the appropriate ones from this list in the process.

But I will try your tips, maybe some of them will work. 

• Sometimes trying to import from a different way will work if one seems not to be behaving as expected.

I have done similar things and have found this to work on my end.

Which other way to import 20 plligs?
  • iherbsiherbs worldwide
    If you are pointing your folder globally like many link list services recomended theres no value on no target to post as eventually it syncs and continue postong,bit simce you import them manually it does matter.  After all there may not links to post to specific settings.. clearing cache will help. This happens to me as well. Even that mine still works fine
    Thanked by 1backlinkaddict