Skip to content

Indexing Service Mystery: A Dead Honest Case Story!

B)  Greetings, Fellow GSA and SEO enthusiasts!  B)

As you may have noticed indexing your links in certain search engines has become more difficult as the years have gone by.

When tiers,layers,pushing,stacking or any other buzz word fails its more important and harder to find an use a working indexing service/method.

Strategies change and working services come and go, much like the rankings of a poorly optimized website after a Google algorithm update.

Some non-working services are actively marketing and still taking money from unsuspecting customers  >:)

So gather 'round for a tale of skepticism, experimentation, and unexpected twists in the realm of questionable indexing services.

It all began when many lost hope in indexing services and saw only discussions and promotions about the latest which promised delivering the moon, but provided mere moon dust. :/

Fake reviews add to the confusion  :/

With eyebrows raised and skepticism levels at an all-time high, there was a calling to upload a sample list of tier two backlinks from a test project into an indexing bot service, keeping intentions under wraps.

Debated on making an open challenge to indexing services, but feared they might favor this sample list knowing results may be seen by other SEO's and potential customers. So, opting for silence seemed the wisest choice here.

And note this was no regular list, there's more to this list than one may assume!

Allow me to peel back the layers of mystery surrounding this sample list.

Imagine this: a collection of links easily crafted with the SERlib Web 2.0 add-on, way back in November. These links were like forgotten treasures, left to gather dust in the uncharted depths of the internet. Sure, they might have received a ping or two, but for the most part, they languished in obscurity, untouched and unindexed.

After all, building good links are worthless while currently not indexed.

SO, while these links are still alive after 4 months (great sign) they are providing no ranking value at this time.

But, here's where it gets a bit more interesting. 

Not only testing the indexing capabilities of these links/service, decided to spice things up a bit. Filtered the list from anything that did not include a exact match money term anchors and to include only indexable dofollow backlinks, adorned with only the juiciest of money anchor terms. 

Oh yes, we're talking about money anchors that could make even the most seasoned SEO cringe!

There's another twist, entertaining the idea to bring this case study much further as time goes on.

As if testing indexing capabilities wasn't enough, It was also entertained of the notion that these links might just have the power to move the needle in the SERPs for our beloved linking terms. Call me ambitious, call me daring, call me a buffoon, but I was determined to uncover the truth behind these seemingly forgotten links and unindexed links.

Amidst the daily routine of monitoring indexing status, It was helpful to inject a bit of humor into the days. Whether it was poking fun at the comments and recommendations about SEO or blaming bugs on mischievous gremlins, laughter became my trusty companion in this indexing adventure.

Remembering, SEO's never get lost because they always follow the sitemap, laughter consumed the mind.

And as days went on, I found myself glued to the screen, monitoring the indexing status using Scrapebox with a mix of anticipation and hope. Each day brought new twists and turns - from incremental improvements to sudden leaps in indexing percentage. It was like watching a suspenseful thriller unfold, with each update bringing both excitement and maybe a little new found faith.

And so, armed with newfound insights and a renewed sense of hope, I emerge from the shadows to share my findings with the GSA Community Forum. But this isn't just a tale of triumph; it's also a story of skepticism, experimentation, and the importance of humor in navigating the unpredictable day to day tasks of SEO.

Images of each day's progress and the inside of the Index bot await you, hoping to add visual flair and breath life into the story and the forum. So buckle up, fellow SEO adventurers, for a ride filled with more dumb jokes, surprises, and maybe even a few indexing triumphs along the way!

Grab your favorite cup of Joe and let's get into the results already.

I'll be grabbing some organic coffee - recently heard it's good for website rankings!

Operation Index 

-Day 1

Expectations were low and 200 links were uploaded to this SpeedyIndex Telegram Bot without telling a soul.

Since the same profile that had been asking basic indexing questions recently seems to be running this service, it didn't help with the skepticism. But since they were offering 200 link test there was seemingly nothing to lose. 

And I was able to truly conduct this case study in silence.

Thoughts after the initial upload. . .

Click on Index Links and list is uploaded or maybe use API in your own software or scripts.

It was very user friendly and easy for any user with some advanced options and features.

Requirements seem to be a free Telegram account.

200 free links dropped to 100 now so after a small test some funds will be required in top up balance to index more links.

At any time you can click tasks to see how project is doing as well as get a report.

Support via Discussion must be live support so messages should get through instantly.

Seems very well optimized so far also sending progress reports.

;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------;

How did the beginner automation user react when the software crashes? 

By pointing fingers at the nearest developer - after all, it's easier to blame than to troubleshoot!

;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------;

Now finally some results after the initial upload.

After a short time, I was "notified" that mobile Googlebot had clicked all the links in the list.

Let's see what Scrapebox Index Checker thinks the next day.

Now let's index check again for day 2 . . .

And again for day 3. . .

I was sent a 72 hour report shown below and you can see that they are reporting less links indexed then my live test at the time. So they are undervaluing the service via auto 3 day report.

Let's check again for day 4. Nothing really changed here.

So let's check again. . . Day 6 and small improvement is seen.

Finally, on the seventh day, the moment of truth arrived. Holding thy breath, checked the final indexing results for the week, steering myself for disappointment. But to my astonishment and delight, the numbers exceeded all expectations.

A whopping 125 out of 200 links had been successfully indexed in just one week!

And to be fair its the same few sites that seem to be having some troubles while some indexed quickly, some did not.

Being curious Bing And Yahoo were checked and nothing indexed though the bot only claimed to index in "G".

Bing Results. . . .

Yahoo Results. . . .

And since this was a tier 2 list even though links had been filtered out some of the first tier started indexing. . .

And in case you were wondering, Yes an alive check was done and all links are still live. . .

Another test will be done right for day 8ish. Be back with results.

Seems to be a bit better.

I am confident that during next week if these can be indexed, they will be.

I have to say up to this point @VoldemarPetroff and the @speedyIndexBot has actually surprised me in it's indexing rate in a week. 

***I should also point out that up to this point I have never even spoken to that profile and was skeptical to even try.

Will be checking and to see if links remain live and indexed and will update accordingly.

So now Indexing service customers armed with these newfound insights and hopefully some gear turning, Let's resolved to continue the quest for indexing truth!

Join together as we take out the trash so to speak and solve the mysteries of indexing service scams, shining the light on one useful working service at a time! o:)

With complete real case studies only and some proof of course!

>:)   While keeping note and appending to list of non-responders and non-working services! >:)

When complete, this updated working service list will eventually be shared on all forums where indexing services potential customers gather. 

<3  Pinned to the top from Aged, VIP, Moderator and other Trusted Accounts :o

GSA User Community, truly hope you have found this useful and can use to improve your services/projects with something that seems to be working "right now."

Till then, This list will be locked up tighter than a nun's you know what!

If there is any other INDEXING SERVICE worth mentioning, I'm willing to test in similar way with similar projects.

If you are a working Indexing Service with any interest in case study please @ this profile in comments so I'm aware you exist.

Some indexing services have not responded back after they knew a dead honest review would be put in SEO related forums. -No surprise there!

The other "services" we can get to cleaning up after in another discussion.

Till then, HAPPY INDEXING!

Comments

•                                                    B) ***Requirements For New Approvals*** B)

1. Indexing service must focus indexing in "G" !  - Y, B and others are simply to easy to waste time testing!

2. Must provide stable results - If links index quickly but get ripped out off index shortly after - it's a no!

3. Building tiers using SER is not allowed - users can do that themselves!

4. Money Robot spam is not allowed - if you have some unique way with certain sites and it's part of a larger strategy - willing to consider!

5. Must be affordable for new users ! No 20$ for 100 links! But if its a high quality "link placement" that can provide referral traffic - then again willing to consider!

**I am unaware of methods used from service above, but it was done silently with no incentive so it gets a pass for now**

If there is something that was missed or service you found shady or even helpful recently please PM this profile with details.

- Thank-You For Your Attention!  ;)
    Thanked by 1VoldemarPetroff
  • I probably should have mentioned the URL to find service :D

It comes in many flavors but here is it's English version --->   https://en.speedyindex.com/

Thanked by 1Anth20
  •                            :# This may Have been helpful as well :#

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I have added that service for next update. Though as I don't have any API-Key to test...someone might do it for me? ;-)
  • :)  And it seems they refund half of your unindexed links on day 10-11

Used the refunded credits for some high quality tier one's. (Manually Created)

Will plan to update!

NOTE: I uploaded wrong list with 4 dups and 7 indexed so we'll be starting with 23 not 34 unindexed links on good mix of high authority different domains.

• Thanks for this detailed post, those are some good results right there! I'll have to give them a test for sure and that would be awesome if it could be added to SER in some way!
  • AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
    The service works well, I'm testing 2 other indexers, but I haven't had a report with results yet.

• @Allan nice to see someone else testing. If you end up measuring and coming up with some decent results, please LMK.

I would test yourself using Scrapebox index checker if you can, as even those auto reports are reporting less than are indexed.

Also, good to use the Alive Checker and make sure they are still live to not throw off results.

• iherbsiherbs worldwide
    I had chance to testout speedylinks it does the job foe me. However if you own gsa ser and can build decent tiered link building there is no need struggling with those indexing services..

However if you are usinm web2.0s or addon like Serlib or ranker x then you may need to consider on indexer like speedyindexer to get indexed those links as those fancy web2.0s hard to get indexed even with gsa tiered blasts... To be honest i dont give a $hit on those web2.0s as there are plenty of engines inside gsa where we can get easy results.

Nowdays money robot links works fine than those serlib web2.0s i seen a nice thread on bhw where he compare those ranker x , serlib type web2.0s vs other gsa contextual engines

This is nice post OP it was a nice read even i am not into fancy indexers. Speedyindex is a life saver who struggles with those fancy links

• Thanks, though I'm not sure what you mean by struggling with those indexing services as there is an API usually and you just tell SER in any delay you wish to send to pingers and indexing services whenever you specify and tell it what types even.

Or you mean finding working ones?

It would be nice to see/read that post you mentioned from BHW, I feel mostly those are biased sales threads I see over there, either promoting a service or trying to discredit another. Think I have seen 2-3 "real" helpful threads there in many years!

I agree that you can build some crazy tier structures with SER, but I don't think many users invest time to do/understand it properly.

Tested MR, SEO Autopilot lately and they are not working great or provided some very shady/questionable results/methods.

I dont think either one has potential of SER with an addon similar to SERlib though not just for the constantly changing engines but for ability to add any site you want with easy commands all from within SER.

All these sites are web 2.0's not the orignal web 2.0 free blogs tpes people usually assume to be web 2.0's from 12 years ago.

Add-on currently has profiles and blogging sites plus you can add social bookmarks and/or any type/site you wish. 

More importantly, as shown above they index with some good anchor text for your tiers.

Im thinking soon there will be less reasons to use other software and able to do more all in SER  :)

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Great job on the review! Your deep dive is super helpful. I can't wait to see more of your take on different indexing services. Keep those reviews coming!
    Thanked by 1backlinkaddict
  • AliTab 

Thank-You and I hope to!

Though, this is working nice right now and some services didnt want to be involved.

NO service has contacted me about wanting to be involved either, yet.

But in the buy sell trade section I never visit, I decided to go there and saw 2-3 recent indexing service posts.

Im keeping notice  :o

Im seeing good results using your engines, letting sit then verifying after X amount of time, then grabbing all the ones built with money anchors and sending to this indexer.

They are moving needle for terms and Ahrefs picking up more keyword rankings from last test already.

Still incomplete but seem very promising results wise.

Keep building those engines!

I will try to help as well if I can.

Want to see also not only ones that Index but ones that index and cause some movement in the serps!  B) 
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    AliTab 

Thank-You and I hope to!

Though, this is working nice right now and some services didnt want to be involved.

But in the buy sell trade section I never visit, I decided to go there and saw 2-3 recent indexing service posts.

Im keeping notice  :o

Im seeing good results using your engines, letting sit then verifying after X amount of time, then grabbing all the ones built with money anchors and sending to this indexer.

They are moving needle for terms and Ahrefs picking up more keyword rankings from last test already.

Still incomplete but seem very promising results wise.

Keep building those engines!

I will try to help as well if I can.

Want to see also not only ones that Index but ones that index and cause some movement in the serps!  B) 

Awesome! Some exciting news is coming up B)
  • AliTab 

You are just so funny :)

Don't miss the promotion for another 1k urls!
  • To be clear . . .

***Aware of NO promotion - guess whole point of silent case study over 4ish month time was completely missed***
    ***In addition - adding link to even find the service/bot was added as afterthought only***
    ***Guess even mistook the guy trying to affiliate market the service as the provider***

Anywho. . .

B)  SER NEWS  B)

I guess this is WIN for SER and SpeedyIndex users as just reported now by SpeedyIndexBot below. . .

In spirit of complete transparency - did let them know where to find the results of the silent case study in case they were interested to to read current honest results, months later account was credited with some more free links.

This had zero impact on the silent case study itself!

Still thinking this is the year SER rises above it's former glory o:)