Skip to content

Emails

I'm about to go crazy. Guys, what emails are you using for GSA. Are you just setting up your own domains? I had no luck with yandex, and I can't figure out how to make multiple hotmails/mcrsoft without getting in trouble. I'm scared of using my proxies to create multiple googles as they'll need to verify my phone, and I was warned once that it was already used to verify too many accounts. I can't even get my projects off the ground b/c of this. Pleeeeeeease somebody help a poor newb!!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Best option is an own mail server with a couple of own domains. A small Linux VPS is sufficient for it. The instructions I followed were: https://www.linuxbabe.com/mail-server/setup-basic-postfix-mail-sever-ubuntu

As an alternative, you can buy a set of email addresses. I used this service on my very first steps with SER: https://asiavirtualsolutions.com/product/gsa-search-engine-ranker-email-pack/
  • AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
    SheilaL said:
    I'm about to go crazy. Guys, what emails are you using for GSA. Are you just setting up your own domains? I had no luck with yandex, and I can't figure out how to make multiple hotmails/mcrsoft without getting in trouble. I'm scared of using my proxies to create multiple googles as they'll need to verify my phone, and I was warned once that it was already used to verify too many accounts. I can't even get my projects off the ground b/c of this. Pleeeeeeease somebody help a poor newb!!!
    Use a cpanel account and set up some email boxes.

If you need help let me know, I can do a tutorial on this.
    Thanked by 1backlinkaddict
  • Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I can do that, no prob. My issue is scalability, I'm planning to run a somewhat aggressive campaign to increase DA of a site. This means i'll be posting to the same sites anywhere from 10-20 times per campaign. I guess I'm wondering what limits I should set. Like if I do catchalls, how many different emails on one domain I can use for each platform. I'm just scared of getting banned. But I suppose that only testing will let me know what my limits will be.
  • Use catchalls, you should have no issues posting to same site 10-20 times.

Even a few per project.

I would have thought trouble to but have yet to see any get "banned."

And even if they do what's the issue to be scared of?

Pretty, sure a  regular C-panel will give you 100 emails to create for domains.

Maybe keep separate from other personal projects?

Some users use other providers like https://www.zoho.com/mail/ for example.

Maybe, speed wise turn it down a bit with email settings and posting settings if posting from many projects using same sitelists.

May set off some "spam" filters and links get deleted anyways.

• Hi, thanks. Yes, that's what i was considering, just perhaps turning down the speed settings on each campaign. I've used zoho in the past, but actually forgot about them when I started buying emails from BST. And yes, I'm sure the Cpanel will give me ample catchalls for all my domains, even if I go with a low-budget one like stablehost. Anywho, thanks for the info.
  • iherbsiherbs worldwide
    edited February 28
    Use catchalls, you should have no issues posting to same site 10-20 times.

Even a few per project.

I would have thought trouble to but have yet to see any get "banned."

And even if they do what's the issue to be scared of?

Pretty, sure a  regular C-panel will give you 100 emails to create for domains.

Maybe keep separate from other personal projects?

Some users use other providers like https://www.zoho.com/mail/ for example.

Maybe, speed wise turn it down a bit with email settings and posting settings if posting from many projects using same sitelists.

May set off some "spam" filters and links get deleted anyways.

Becareful with zoho limits as they only accept 100 emails at a time, i dont remember the time but its much better to host with a simple aws server..cheap and fast,

Search on bhw i am not sure its ok to share thw guide here there is a nice guide on bhw where you easily can host your catchalls

• iherbs I know I responded to you here. Another post seems to have been deleted.....hmmmm?
  • iherbs I know I responded to you here. Another post seems to have been deleted.....hmmmm?
    So, where is your valuable contribution? None, again? Copy/paste again?
    So, where is your valuable contribution? None, again? Copy/paste again?

Man, your confrontational childish posts are growing around the forum and it's getting annoying. Everywhere I look you're slating something or someone. Keep your childish remarks to yourself it's helping nobody seeing this shit.
    Thanked by 1backlinkaddict
  • Anth20 said:

Man, your confrontational childish posts are growing around the forum and it's getting annoying. Everywhere I look you're slating something or someone. Keep your childish remarks to yourself it's helping nobody seeing this shit.
    Thanks for your feedback, appreciated.
    I am sorry if you (and eventually others) are feeling annoyed by my comments. It is just that I am using GSA products for internet marketing business and am getting sick of irrelevant and false forum posts as well as thread hijacking. This is childish, in my opinion.

• "Eventually others "  ??????????????? as in you plan to keep attempting your kindergarden teasing up?... Then calling others childish...

For the sake of a healthy growing community and benefit of others I sure hope not  :/

Maybe, try starting your own discussions rather then trying to ruin/tarnish others?

Personally, already had to ask you nicely to leave me out of whatever it is your trying to accomplish with that behavior.

Seems you can't resist to grab/comment on every post and say something obvious, or sarcastically ask a question you likely know answer too while offering no additional help/solution to topic.

People see through that very easily.. btw

Why not be useful and offer some help/support to others in need, if you can?

Some people create some destroy guess reality has to balance itself out somehow :/