Skip to content

Best backink marketplaces?

edited February 14 in Other / Off Topic
Besides building your backlinks with GAS SEr, do you also pay for some types of backlinks? If so what works best for you:Seoclerks, sape, BHW marketplace, FB froups, other providers...?

Comments

• I never outsource as I never trust them. Nowadays pbns are shits. Have not tried sape for ages. A good link list with tiered link building blasts work for me, 
  • I ask for sample reports from backlink providers on BHW and about 95% of them are just using rankerx or money robot and posting on the same old sites, or passing off forum posts as blog comments. The other 5% actually seem to put some effort into what they're selling, but it's rare to see.
    Thanked by 1backlinkaddict
  • edited February 16
    Seems like most are willing to put more effort into outsourcing the sales page than the actual service :/

1. Customer asks list "scammer", hey I'm using tools like SER and looking to get more variation for my backlink profile.

2. Scammer/Seller responds with a list of sites built using same tools.

I don't see PBN's not working until backlinks stop working. That is if they are truly real PBN's as in a private blog/built networks.

If they are openly being sold they are Public Blog Networks which is a totally different animal.

In my experience, and even many years ago, if it's not some kind of "closed group" that's taking certain "niche categories" only and keeping integrity of service intact it's usually shit or as @sickseo would say, poop.

If they are openly just taking any kind of link with no approval/moderation, maybe safe to assume it's garbage.

Do you really want your "beginners woodworking guide" stuffed on same blog or post with gambling and penile enlargement spam?

Some strange things have happened/been marketed since/during covid that most certainly wouldn't fly/been entertained if people were not stuck home looking for something to do.

• Unfortunately, I mosttly agree on what you say. Recently, I've bought a wikipedia backlink. I'm also considering buying some business indider or similar authority sites 301s, and maybe some podcast links. I think those are safe.
  • You bought a Wikipedia backlink?

Can't you just find some outdated content and then update it with a link back to your site to sample of updated content?

When you mean podcast links you mean getting links from domains with audio/video sharing engines ---> podcasts.

Or method like having a Podcaster mention your link/page and add in description, kinda like a shoutout/exchange.

301's are still great today when used properly! I've never had issue with them.
  • edited February 18
    You bought a Wikipedia backlink?

Can't you just find some outdated content and then update it with a link back to your site to sample of updated content?

When you mean podcast links you mean getting links from domains with audio/video sharing engines ---> podcasts.

Or method like having a Podcaster mention your link/page and add in description, kinda like a shoutout/exchange.

301's are still great today when used properly! I've never had issue with them.
      "Can't you just find some outdated content.."mm theoretically you could, but probably  a supervisor will edit/erase that link. Better buy it directly  from an editor :)

Backlinks from podcast==>. something similar to this

PD I'll send you a DM with another related issue
    @backlinkaddict