Skip to content

Success Rates

edited February 9 in Need Help
I have a question regarding success rates, I was just about to stop using engines which have less than 5% success rates. So I can better allocate resources.

But I then thought that I don't want to cut stuff out that maybe I could increase success rates on?

I use Xevil 5, Captcha Breaker, GSA SER lists, but also learning again to scrape my own.

Here's the success rates:

The rest doesn't have many submissions.

Are there ways to increase success rates? Or looking at this, do I cut engines below 5%

Or any other advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Are you using any additional filters in SER? The success rates are fairly low for a verified list.
  • I possibly would below 1 percent all things considered

Cutting of a 5 percent currently your shutting general blogs off and a maybe others with thousands of verifieds

Your verified with high success look similar to what I see on engines when I'm not using a list.

These seem generally more "SER friendly"

How many projects are you running?

Are there good emails in each project?

How long has SER been running?

Are you using templates?

Are there any obvious errors in log or in debug window?

What kinda of content are you using on say "comment engines" ? Spam content that will likely be deleted anyway?

Can you set project/s to verify only, see if you can get some more of those submitted into verified maybe?

Are you running "wide open" or have negative keyword filters set or certain languages, does your list have domains with ips in it and maybe you have set not to put with domains with ips?

Just a few examples... in addition just because someone got a verified link on a URL at some point does not automatically mean you will get one as well.

• edited February 12
    Are you using any additional filters in SER? The success rates are fairly low for a verified list.
    I use GSASerLists which is verified, maybe other reasons as mentioned by backlinkaddict, hmm..

I possibly would below 1 percent all things considered: Ok yes, 5% might be overkill I agree.

Your verified with high success look similar to what I see on engines when I'm not using a list: Hmm, I'd expect things to look a little better considering I'm using GSASerLists

How many projects are you running? 6 at the moment, t1 x3, and t2 x3.

Are there good emails in each project? Yes, using catchalls and all seem to work well.

How long has SER been running? Created my first project 13th January, so since then or around then.

Are you using templates? Templates for what? Engine selection? I did go through them all manually and keep what I "think" I should have, still a little rusty since coming back.

Are there any obvious errors in log or in debug window? I do get a bit of "no form at all" which is weird for a verified list?

What kinda of content are you using on say "comment engines" ? Spam content that will likely be deleted anyway? Good question, possibly yes I haven't spent time on making my own yet. I tried, but realised ser has thousands of variations, what's the best way to approach that to not look the same everywhere to Google?

Can you set project/s to verify only, see if you can get some more of those submitted into verified maybe? Yes I do this often, every now and then I'll pause everything and verify, re-verify, validate emails etc.

Are you running "wide open" or have negative keyword filters set or certain languages, does your list have domains with ips in it and maybe you have set not to put with domains with ips? I see quite a bit of verified with IP, I have bad word filters on, the default list of words and some additional to avoid, is this worth it or pointless?

Just a few examples... in addition just because someone got a verified link on a URL at some point does not automatically mean you will get one as well. Yes I agree.

Also, I do see quite a lot of "awaiting account verification" when I show urls > submitted.

• Those are simply [waiting on verification], or someone to verify the submission on other end. 

They may get verified, they may not.

Content quality will matter here for most.

Is it related to %Target Domain% or some macro that grabs %title% or [title...]?

Check out how the xgrab file in SER works for this.

There are some settings about verifying to remove or not remove or export verfieds to a list for example.

I would create own niche related comments to target domain or use macros or scrape some related. The default comment may not get through on some sites. 

Webmasters generally don't like generic comments. They do like when people tell them how great there content is but not from a generic template that would work for any site.

Macros are great help for customization. See manuals = macros and script guide.

If want to have a look check out custom mode in SER or Manual mode in Scrapebox and have a look at the manual process and then create your new campaigns for these comment types and maybe your verfieds will increase?

So if you have a ton of ips in your list and select dont post to domains with ips your cutting these off as well.

Personally, I always tick that. It should be always ticked especially on first tier in SER pointing to your actual first tier.

So your settings are affecting somethings, but did you follow guide and set up syncing list properly in the right place I wonder? 

Different site list folders can behave differently.

Templates like make working "modules" and pointing them at each other to create a template. It's not so easy to visualize in SER and if I hadnt used/tested most SEO software over past 12ish years I would not have understood either.

Note: also good to have different emails in each project, run slower don't worry about LPM. 

For example, some sites that let you post more pages or links and you are posting from accounts/projects to quickly you will set off akismet filter and all your links get deleted anyways.

Those settings will holding you back creating links which is not a bad thing, Id say closer tiers go slower and then crank up as move tiers out further where basically is just indexing and hopefully boosting your links.

I don't see a point in building links that majority are low quality, just wasting resources or get deleted.

Gotta really fine tune your campaign and know what your doing at least up to tier 2, beyond that maybe some testing is Ok ;)
  • Anth20 said:
    Are there any obvious errors in log or in debug window? I do get a bit of "no form at all" which is weird for a verified list?

What kinda of content are you using on say "comment engines" ? Spam content that will likely be deleted anyway? Good question, possibly yes I haven't spent time on making my own yet. I tried, but realised ser has thousands of variations, what's the best way to approach that to not look the same everywhere to Google?

Are you running "wide open" or have negative keyword filters set or certain languages, does your list have domains with ips in it and maybe you have set not to put with domains with ips? I see quite a bit of verified with IP, I have bad word filters on, the default list of words and some additional to avoid, is this worth it or pointless?

"No form at all" must not happen on verified lists using the standard SER engines.

Comments should not make any difference either running SER on a commercial verified list. The list producer won't produce individual content for thousands of sites. For your own sites, use an AI LLM to create niche relevant comments.

These lists are usually not filtered by IP vs domain name, language or banned words. Quantity sells.