Skip to content

How much time do you spend running GSA SER?

I mean how many hours per day/week it takes to run it properly. Is it worth the time/effort needed, as compared for example to buying links on Facebook or BHW?

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee

Comments

• There is no "properly" users do and use many ways it's just a tool.

May want to leave running 24-7 but some of that time it my not be doing anything for example, you have projects stopping after a certain amount of links per X amount of time. Setting delays etc. . .

What property you are trying to rank, new domain, old domain, domain with or without metrics, domain bought and type expired, auction or closeout.

Way to many things going on and none are one size fits all answer 
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • edited February 2
    I meant how many hours you spend working on gsa projects :)
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • Like building a campaign? From scratch on new license just learning?

I guess that depends on your database of sites, templates used or already made, if you setting things up for the first time like a new project and don't have 3rd party services added, how your filling data fields, what engines/filters you are selecting/changing then it can be a good chunk of your day if issues don't arise with some service or emails for example.

Then again everyone has a different main goal so can really answer that I think.

These are things you must test for yourself.

Are you still researching and not have GSA any licenses yet?
  • I'd say once i have a template set, engines set, options set.  I maybe spend 5-10 mins per campaigns.  If starting from scratch takes me about 3 hours to fully setup a server and get everything set and ready to go.
  • Like building a campaign? From scratch on new license just learning?

I guess that depends on your database of sites, templates used or already made, if you setting things up for the first time like a new project and don't have 3rd party services added, how your filling data fields, what engines/filters you are selecting/changing then it can be a good chunk of your day if issues don't arise with some service or emails for example.

Then again everyone has a different main goal so can really answer that I think.

These are things you must test for yourself.

Are you still researching and not have GSA any licenses yet?

Frankly, I dont know what to do. Buy gsa+proxies+capcha...or simply buy PBN links+guest post,, and other paid backlinks. I dont know if it's worth the effort (for me) to choose the GSA option, taking into account that my time is limted, and my "tech" knwowledge is also limited. Any suggestion?
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited February 4

Frankly, I dont know what to do. Buy gsa+proxies+capcha...or simply buy PBN links+guest post,, and other paid backlinks. I dont know if it's worth the effort (for me) to choose the GSA option, taking into account that my time is limted, and my "tech" knwowledge is also limited. Any suggestion?
    How fast do you need this? I mean, you can buy all the paid services now, save up, and later buy automated SEO tools to rank those T1s and learn the programs at your leisure. And, doing automated linking at lower tiers is less demanding, so if you're starting there, it's not as much an issue of time.
    But, if you want to automate tier one, the tier pointing at your site, then you need to be realistic and know that you aren't necessarily going to get any kind of instant success that way. Everything in those T1 projects should be better, many will tell you.  (Better = more time and resources, either your own or paid...edited content...filtering....etc....) 
    Or not.
    Run your SEO your way.
    Test and see what works.
  • @nobodyknows

If You dont try to throw an @ before my name, I will not get tagged or know your asking me a question.

Sometimes those tags arent always working right either, I guess.

Well, I have no idea or context to what you are trying to do so its hard to  give any advice?

Like do you have a niche your in, or a product to promote, someone elses, testing out affiliate stuff, do you even have a website or channel to monetize?

Any knowledge of customer journeys, sales funnels , marketing funnels, *funnels or what ever the new buzz word will be next.

I dont know anything about you, ya know?

What kind of person you are or how much time you'll put into something before giving up, determination I guess?

But If you came here following a make a million dollars a day doing nothing video, you may be disappointted  :(

There is work, learning and testing involved and most of these methods include a learning curve and keeping up to date studying things that are constantly evolving.

Im not really sure either  :/
    Thanked by 1nobodyknows

• @backlinkaddict  thanks for your time. I'll give you a bit of background, I had a SEO agency (with around 25 employees), but i've been totally away of the SEO industry for more than 10 years, and i am not a coder/tech person. Right now, I do several thinks:

- I run an ecommerce company, mainly selling via Amazon, but with 2 "traditional shops"
    - I'm developing a tool for auto blogging via openai api
    - I own several domains DA from 0 to 35, that I plan to "feed" those with my content tool

So, as you see, I have a wide range of SEO interest, from local SEO to affiliate marketing, and maybe in the long run promote this content tool. Having said, that, I feel now, that GSA SER it wont give the ROI due my specific profile and limitations

I'll probaby buy the GSA keyword tool, that is more aligned with my needs. In any case i like participating in this forum
  • nobodyknows yeah getting the keyword tool and optimizing your properties is a good approach. 

These should be optimized with good content and on page done first.

Then after feeding those domains with content via your tool is maybe when SER may come in handy.

There is GSA tool for everything at every step of digital marketing process :)

Plus, this support forum even though slow recently is still one of if not the best!

It's up to you if and when you need certain ones.

This makes sense.

I am also building some tools with APIs, its very fun today and much easier.

Good luck!
    Thanked by 1nobodyknows