Skip to content

60 submitted links and 0 verified links in 3 hours!!!! what's wrong?

Why only 62 submitted links and 0 verified links in 3 hours? why my LpM is so slow? A while ago I was submitting & verifying links with the same domain no problem, I was having decent LpM (with the same settings) but now it's slow af.

Any help please?
Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
Tagged:

Comments

• edited January 31
    How do you have the verify options set? automatically?

At a set time for example. . .

For some X minutes to wait for this can be safe setting to assure email arrives.

You have a lot off no engine matches, recaptcha fails, registration fails, download fails in your log.

These appear to service related like captcha and proxy probably, maybe your settings and or engine selection also. Keywords? where are your scraping from etc...

Using urls/submissions on places that have moderation maybe?
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited January 31
    How do you have the verify options set? automatically?

At a set time for example. . .

For some X minutes to wait for this can be safe setting to assure email arrives.
    Is the "Automatically" setting generally okay?  (I've never changed this, but if I'm having some projects have low number of verifications, is that a clue to adjust?

I remember from a while back that different engines have different wait times for e-mail verification. Would a situation like this user is experiencing be the only way to know that "automatically" setting  isn't working and an X day delay is a better choice. Why might that sometimes  be? If so, when else might that happen? Thank you!
  • Sure, I guess you can play with settings, Can check emails after x amount of time to ensure email arrives and get more during verification. . .

I noticed on some sites they dont send email then I try with another  email and I get right away.

In this case, maybe playing around with these can provide different maybe even better results?

Maybe think about the manual process when using automation as a "standard" for setting your settings?