Skip to content

Some Projects Won't Move~!

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited January 29 in Need Help
I have a few projects that won't move to a different group. They are stuck where they are!
Some are tiered, others are single projects.
Is there a way to move them manually?
Even if that can't be done, curious to know which file value for Group is stored for a project!
Thank you to anyone who knows!

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited January 29
    OK; I found the file. It was the only one that made sense, the .prj one! :|
    group=MainGroup|Subgroup
    Can we just change the value here?

Hmm...Even if I change manually or use SER GUI to change it, the Project and its tiers still remain in the wrong Group.  :weary:

The group changes in the file, consistent with changes made in SER, but the project  remains in the same place in the list, even so.

(I've closed SER and re-started, also, every time I made changes directly to the file.)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    tier projects can only be moved if they belong to more than one project.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited January 29
    Sven said:
    tier projects can only be moved if they belong to more than one project.
    I'm not sure I understand. :confused:
    Hmm...Sven, it looked like the tiers don't ever have "group=" but the site .prj file for the project  that the tier points to usually does.
    brb
    So strange that unclicking that would move them! I'd have never tried that!! You were right! I unclicked "Use Verified URLs of Multiple Projects" and saved the project and as soon as the pane closed the project moved!!!
    Both the single project, and the project with two tiers moved to where the group= said they should be instantly!  Both of those "lost" projects were tiers, the single project and the one with two more tiers.
    I'm still not so sure I get it, but it worked. :grey_question: