Skip to content

Custom Project Color

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited January 26 in Bugs
I love this!  :love:      
Very useful to be able to sort, at a glance, based on color!!!!
Sven, thank you for this. Not sure when this feature was added.
Thanks again for caring about your work! Since returning, I've found so many NEW features, and so many features that are just NEW TO ME! :lol:

Anyway,the custom color chosen by the user does work in the Project Pane and the project appears in the new custom color, but in the Project Data>>Notes area, the sample color bar remains black, even though it clearly works and has been assigned  a new value. Thank you!

Comments

• That feature has always been there as well as the cool looking icons. There were more early on but I think they were taken out to maximize speed off program.

I find the custom notes handy to manage and remember you projects as thet grow.

Its great the color feature though yes but, personally I would advise against picking the light green as when projects are active they are very hard to see so I tend to stick to darker shades and try to make as unique as I can.

I also noticed the same thing that the button stays black even though you select a color but it still works.

SER is great for always finding cool new features from beginner and still at more expert levels.

Plus, there is always things changing and room to optimize something ;)
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    That feature has always been there as well as the cool looking icons. There were more early on but I think they were taken out to maximize speed off program.
    Its great the color feature though yes but, personally I would advise against picking the light green as when projects are active they are very hard to see so I tend to stick to darker shades and try to make as unique as I can.
    Plus, there is always things changing and room to optimize something
    As I started adding color to projects today, I realized I had already set colors to a few.. likely years ago....and wondered all this time why they were different. :neutral:  I probably did that ages ago and have just copied and copied projects since then, and so some have been randomly colored all this time. lol
    I will keep that in mind, thanks! I'll try keeping to darker colors.
    Yes! It's fun that Sven never stops making things more cool! And, yes, finding new features is always fun.