Skip to content

Column "remaining target URLs" in SER

Would it be an option (and useful for other users) to add a column with the number of remaining target URLs next to submitted / verified?

This would help to scale SER and improve efficiency for projects not using SER scraping and/or a site list.
Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    adding a counter is impossible as it would mean that I have to scan the files which is a high waste of resources. What I can do however is adding something like "Remaining Targets: 10MB" or alike...showing the size of the file.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • Sven said:
    adding a counter is impossible as it would mean that I have to scan the files which is a high waste of resources. What I can do however is adding something like "Remaining Targets: 10MB" or alike...showing the size of the file.
    That would be great, thanks. No need for any realtime stats at all, but to get the big picture rather than checking each project one by one manually. Be it updates every x minutes of the number, the file size, a % - just some sort of an indicator. Thanks!
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    just added it for next update
  • Nice idea! That'll stop me from having to right click > show urls > show remaining target urls every so often :)