Skip to content

Integrating with Python

Hello everyone I have the following issues -

I try to automate registration of social media accounts that uses google recaptcha. I extract the captcha src and send it via POST request to the local server I am running captcha breaker (127.0.0.1) 

As a reply I get <Response [200]> , but then on the website it says "Wrong Captcha" . This is failing my script.

Please guys, what should I do?

@Sven , or anyone knowledgable - please share your wisdom with me.

Comments

• It seems the post request worked via 200 response but does that mean that it was solved correctly?

What kinds of social media accounts/captcha types are you trying to solve via CB? Are there any added services set for types CB cant solve?

I think the best resource for this to get quick answer is to gather as much info like checking the logs and explaining the workflow to ChatGPT Plus and after giving it all that asking what it thinks.

If no dice there, then maybe feed it your script while asking it to add helpful notes and extra error handling and see how it responds. Run your "new" script again and see of any new errors or helpful clues can be noticed.

I have done this and it works pretty good. I added one of my custom scripts in there and asked it what it thought. It replied it was highly advanced, the wait steps were well thought out etc. Then I added one of the GSA scripts after deleting the negative word list (because it wont accept it like that) and it pretty much said @Sven is a genius.
  • It seems the post request worked via 200 response but does that mean that it was solved correctly?

What kinds of social media accounts/captcha types are you trying to solve via CB? Are there any added services set for types CB cant solve?

I think the best resource for this to get quick answer is to gather as much info like checking the logs and explaining the workflow to ChatGPT Plus and after giving it all that asking what it thinks.

If no dice there, then maybe feed it your script while asking it to add helpful notes and extra error handling and see how it responds. Run your "new" script again and see of any new errors or helpful clues can be noticed.

I have done this and it works pretty good. I added one of my custom scripts in there and asked it what it thought. It replied it was highly advanced, the wait steps were well thought out etc. Then I added one of the GSA scripts after deleting the negative word list (because it wont accept it like that) and it pretty much said @Sven is a genius.
    I am trying to automate 9gag account creation. Do you mind messaging me please. I really hope to get this fixed. Thanks in advance
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    GSA Captcha Breaker is not able to solve recaptcha. You better use this instead: https://docu.gsa-online.de/capv2v3