Skip to content

Filtering a Verified List by Keywords

rosathrosath Canada
edited January 14 in Need Help
Hello,

I have a list of verified URLs that I scraped.

I'd like to use that list for my links.

Is there any way GSA can filter that list to only post on links where the content contains one of my keywords for the project?

It looks like 'Options' and How to Get URLs is mostly for scraping new ones.

I have 25 sites right now in different niches, so I'm afraid I can't use that many pre-filtered lists in GSA SER?

What would be the best approach for this? My goal is mostly content relevency.

Thank you
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I guess this is about GSA Search Engine Ranker, not Captcha Breaker?
    If so, then use the filter option and enter your keyword there.
    Thanked by 1rosath
  • Btw I don't think you can get great success with keyword filtering out.  I mean there's no point to do so as GSA still posts to non related keywords targets. Plus you will loose lot of valuable targets. Instead I would suggest you to focus on related content to post with GSA. Btw that's my opinion also niche targeted links has it place but I don't think it's worth with automation tool... But will have success with forum type platforms

• I wonder if this will help? likely skip a lot of sites that use own page though.

Then in project select to post to your verifieds and se what happens. . .

• I wonder if this will help? likely skip a lot of sites that use own page though.

Then in project select to post to your verifieds and se what happens. . .

One of strictest filters in the software. Big no no unless you want one single verified per day.  I don't think @rosath should be bothered with these strict filters on GSA.  Used to enable those the days I am packing with so called niche relavent backlinks
  • *panicking