Skip to content

Xevil - is the best captcha solver

Unique feature: fully automatic bypass of captchas
During registration and posting, the program is able to recognize and bypass more than 12,000 types of popular captchas, including such complex ones as ReCaptcha (v2, v3, Enterprize), hCaptcha, FunCaptcha, Yandex-captcha, VBulletin-captcha, DLE-captcha, captcha
Xevil recognizes and bypasses such popular types of captcha as: Google ReCaptcha, Yandex Captcha, Facebook Captcha, Captcha.Com, Captchas.Net, Solve Media, VKontakte Captcha, BING (Hotmail) Captcha, and over 8400 other types.

To check how correctly XEvil recognizes a particular type of captcha, just use the special “Screen Recognition” mode, which will help you check the correct recognition of letters and numbers in the image in 1 click.

Flexibility: due to the fact that the functionality in XEvil is implemented using the Lua scripting language, you can customize the program to suit your tasks, for example:

- add support for emulation of some new recognition service
  - implement customization of interaction with any application
  - implement your own module for logging or debugging results
  - much more
Buy Xevil at a discount http://tinyurl.com/rysp5rtd

Comments

• edited January 14
    Improvements and fixes in XEvil 6.0 [Beta-23]

The recognition of two-word Yandex captcha has been significantly improved:
    solution speed increased by 2 times thanks to the use of a new method
    the accuracy of solving the English version has been significantly increased
    the proportion of errors in the Russian version has been significantly reduced
    new standard sizes have been added, taking into account the English version
    the old neural network was renamed "Yandex BIG"
    added auto-adjustment of ReCaptcha and hCaptcha parameters in case of containing spaces and other extra characters
    updated FunCaptcha task types "card" and "wrong_shadow"
    added neural networks for regular Apple.com captchas
    new hCaptcha task types (all previous patches included):
    guitar
    ocean
    panda in water
    bear in the water
    cow in the water
    dog not wearing glasses
    hand watches
    panda not wearing glasses
    hamster
    hockey match
    panda wearing glasses
    tractor

http://tinyurl.com/rysp5rtd

• edited January 23
    XEvil — the faster, most reliable and accurate software for captcha solving from existing tools from market.

It’s a part of XRumer Standard license and XRumer Business license. Also, you can buy XEvil Standalone (it works without XRumer).

XEvil is totally compatible with a wide-ranging third-party programs — GSA SER, SeNuke, Faucet Collector, BAS, ZennoPoster, A-Parser, XRumer, Private Keeper etc.

• How do I buy this on it's own? idk why I have to get 2 other tools to use it (Xrumer / Hrefer).

Unless I'm being dumb atm, finally got setup with everything but want Xevil too.

• Nevermind, just noticed your above comment but also seen a different page for Xevil on it's own.

• I'm not even using a card from any of those. I use a US card. Any ideas?
  • edited January 14
    payment accepted

• With XEvil 6, do you know which cores are recommended now to use with GSA SER?
  • nothing changed
  • May I ask which XEvil 6 cores are you using with GSA SER?
  • Tropics the XEvil cores dont matter for GSA SER in general - they matter for what types of captchas your trying to solve.

I found that using the solvemedia is a must, and the 2 defaults with the extra ones that says default with a few types of extras help.

I dont do anything with yandex or hotmail so I assume they dont apply to me but again it should matter what types your trying to solve automatically more then a specific "set" that you check. Test, test, test there is no "1" answer and things change constantly.

VoldemarPetroff are you really trying to affiliate market Xevil in the GSA forum? Or just leaving a review to save money?
    Thanked by 1Tropics
  • Tropics the XEvil cores dont matter for GSA SER in general - they matter for what types of captchas your trying to solve.

I found that using the solvemedia is a must, and the 2 defaults with the extra ones that says default with a few types of extras help.

I dont do anything with yandex or hotmail so I assume they dont apply to me but again it should matter what types your trying to solve automatically more then a specific "set" that you check. Test, test, test there is no "1" answer and things change constantly.

VoldemarPetroff are you really trying to affiliate market Xevil in the GSA forum? Or just leaving a review to save money?

Settings are given by default for Xrumer and GSA

Thanked by 1Tropics
  • edited January 19
    Tropics the XEvil cores dont matter for GSA SER in general - they matter for what types of captchas your trying to solve.

Thank you for the answer. 

I also found that the XEvil default for GSA works best.

Settings are given by default for Xrumer and GSA

Thank you.
  • edited January 23
    New/retrained FunCaptcha task types:

orbit_match_game (good accuracy is NOT yet guaranteed!)
    mouse_multicheese_maze
    3d_rollball_objects
    ident
    ringtoss

Retrained materialshapes types (+ updated task_shortener):

mat_brickcube_stripeheart
    mat_brickcube_stripesphere
    mat_fuzzcube_stripecube
    mat_stripecube_checkercube
    mat_stripecube_checkerheart
    mat_stripecube_checkersphere
    mat_stripeshape_checkershape