Skip to content

How fast can GSA website contact run?

so my question is really this:
How can I increase the sending/posting speed of GSA website contact?
The reason I ask is because I am currently running two projects with 1.1M and 1.5M URLs each.
But it seems to be taking a long time to send 2.6M messages.
It's been running about 14 hours.
Snapshot attached that shows the estimated time of completion.

How can I make it go faster?

In a previous post I have my current specs but here they are again:
Config
- 100 private proxies from MPP group
- Solid SEO Ryzen CPU 12 core, 16 GB ram

thanks again!
:-) 

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    With 100 proxies you can in theory use 1000 threads, but that might be way too much. As long as memory usage is below 2GB (see status bar), it would be safe to use 200 threads I guess. Increase that slowly and see how it goes.

Another speed issue is the captcha service as each site you submit to is potentially waiting for the service to reply and blocking another thread.
  • Thanks very much for your responses. I will try some of those things going forward.
    Also, one reason I ask is because I know others who are using the system and successfully doing more than 1 million in a 24 hour period.
    I'm trying to find out how they do it.
    thanks! 
    :-) 

• DataRatDataRat Inside the walls
    bdrltd00 said:
    Also, one reason I ask is because I know others who are using the system and successfully doing more than 1 million in a 24 hour period.
    I'm trying to find out how they do it.

If you know them, why not ask them? The best route to information is to go straight to the source.
  • Question in reference to your earlier suggestion:
    You said: "...it would be safe to use 200 threads I guess. Increase that slowly and see how it goes"

Q: If I reduce the threads, does that not automatically reduce the sending rate?

thx,
    jd

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    In theory it would decrease sending rate of course, but if you had too much threads and your network bandwidth was close to the edge or your cpu/router...then it would be increasing the rate actually as it is removing the "pressure".
  • Currently the CPU is averaging around between 10% and 15% and never more than 20%. RAM is 16GB.
    I'm currently running 4 projects simultaneously each with a range of 1.1M and 1.8M contact form URLs.
    As per your suggestion, at the beginning of this current project, I was running 200 threads with 107 proxies. 
    Still the app seemed to frequently go into "not responding".
    Am I running too many projects at the same time?
    If so, what might be the limits of the application based on your experience.
    Just trying to maximize efficiency, performance and speed.
    thanks again.

• Am I running too many projects at the same time?

• Which Captcha resolver are you using?

I can run 200 posting threads in GSA Website Contact until Xevil 5 starts to delay the process.
  • GSA Captcha Breaker v4.79
    I've heard of Xevil but not using it.
    I'm using yours. 

• oops. try again.