Skip to content

spinnerchief login

I inserted the active API key, but it doesn't work

Comments

• Is the username and email or api formatted correctly and properly inputed into correct field?

I dont use spinnerchief in SER but I would assume by looking  at what you have it wants a username and email on the left their and some services take an password/API key to the right?
  • in that line there is only one field for the switch api.

What spinner can you recommend?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You are probably using an old version of SER. It was updated to accept API Key for SpinnerChief's new API.
    Thanked by 1Charitra_Rishabh
  • Sven said:
    You are probably using an old version of SER. It was updated to accept API Key for SpinnerChief's new API.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I will check and correct things.
  • Zeto

Spinrewriter seems to be a good affordable option and I think sven has even suggetted that.

You should be able to get spinrewriter for 77usd a year or lifetime license for 197 easily. (just ignore email for a week after signup)

Personally, I dont do  a lot lot of spinning now though I have tested many services over the years.

I was more of a human written super spun article user, kinda like the leading articles or article builder way back when.

I think maybe some service setups like wordAi are and source articles via Article forge can give good results but it more expensive.

Guess depends on your spinning needs, goals and budget more than anything else.
  • edited January 14
    Looking for a spinner and came across this post thanks @backlinkaddict