Skip to content

How many campaigns can be started at one time?

I have tried to initiate more than one campaign at a time and find that I get error "aborted" because ther are no live proxies?  I this because only one campaign at a time is possible.

Comments

• No, you can have as many projects as you wish and group them however you want.

Right click on projects for more options.

When you increase number off campaign/projects you will need to increase number of good emails SER can read for some engines, you should have many proxies depending on what you are doing as well.

You can configure to add your own private proxies or search for public ones which you can set up in the "configure" options.

Then you select if you want public or private for email checking, searching, posting etc.

Maybe you have set to use proxies but have none available so its aborting not to spam your main ip with many requests all at once like protection mechanism.

Or maybe they are not in the right format or checked off to use? I know there is specific instructions in software how to do this in proxies configure section.

Am I on the right track? Helpful?

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee

• Am I on the right track? Helpful?
    For SER ... But the question relates to Website contact  ;)
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • organiccastle 

Good catch, I come on here for search engine ranker mostly and when I hit back sometimes I guess its going to the main home rather then SER home so Im assuming im still the SER specific questions.

I gotta be more careful and pay attention to that. 

Thanks for pointing that out - My intention is to try to be helpful if I can through my experience not bump old threads or unrelated.

I do think alot of features cross over from GSA software to software so maybe some explantions are still helpful for some.

Thanks though :smile:
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee