Skip to content

GSA website submitter filling out the same field 3-4 times

Having an issue where it is spamming a few sites. Where someone will get 2-5 emails before it moves onto the next website. My goal isn't to spam. How can I reduce this?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You are sure this is about GSA Website Submitter?
  • Gsa contact sorry for the confusion 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    OK so if a person gets the same message multiple times, then please check the following options to prevent this:
    • [X] Global options -> Global Filter -> Disallow different projects to send to the same website
    • [X] Project options -> Submission Data -> Submission URL must be Website URL
    • [_]Project options -> Filter -> Accept duplicate domains (different contact URLs on same domain)
    If you still face this issue, then someone defined the same email for different sites he owns and so also gets the same message. This is something we can not prevent at all other than putting the sites to global blacklist. You might want to add a %domain% as macro in the message so you know what sites are the problem here when the person replies with the attached backlog.
  • Sven said:
    OK so if a person gets the same message multiple times, then please check the following options to prevent this:
    • [X] Global options -> Global Filter -> Disallow different projects to send to the same website
    • [X] Project options -> Submission Data -> Submission URL must be Website URL
    • [_]Project options -> Filter -> Accept duplicate domains (different contact URLs on same domain)
    If you still face this issue, then someone defined the same email for different sites he owns and so also gets the same message. This is something we can not prevent at all other than putting the sites to global blacklist. You might want to add a %domain% as macro in the message so you know what sites are the problem here when the person replies with the attached backlog.
    I have all of these set but for the first option. I will PM you some more details. I am only running 1 project at a time.