Skip to content

Adding new links

1) I will create a local file and add 3 links to it, and the next day I will delete them and add three new links, and the next day I will delete them and add three new links

2) There are 500 URLs in my database to which I want to submit these three links

Question: on the first day the program will go through all these 500 URLs from the database and submit these three links to them, what will happen on the second day, when I delete these three and add new ones? Will the program submit 3 new URLs to these 500 sites? Or do I need to create a new project every day? Or does something need to be enabled in the settings so that the program starts all over again every day for new three URLs?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It will recognise the new URLs and submit those instead. However, it will not erase the data from the previous submissions and keep in mind where it was submitting before and where it should not do again. You can influence how many submits per site in project options.
  • I buy several high-quality Tier1 links every day and I want the seller to save them in a text file on Dropbox, and the program makes Tier2 and Tier3 links for them. What is the best way to do this given that my verified link base is only 500 sites and I need to start over again every day?
    you want SER to build links to some others that you bought or do you want SER to use these accounts to place links on?
  • Sven said:
    you want SER to build links to some others that you bought or do you want SER to use these accounts to place links on?
    I want SER to build links to some others that you bought
    Just use this macro as URL and let SER do the rest...building links to a dynamic amount of URLs.