Skip to content

OpenAI generated articles not being used?

edited December 2023 in Need Help
I've noticed this now in a couple of projects of mine. When I use the OpenAI API-generated articles via the article manager in GSA SER, the articles never get used. I've tried stopping and restarting each project and restarting GSA ser. None of the articles are being used after a week. I've also added spintax to these articles and tested them and they look to display properly.

After checking some of the verified links it does look to be posting to article sites, not sure why these wouldn't be counted though.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Are you sure your macros are correct? Your %generate_title% macro looks to have a space before the closing '%' for example.
  • I've had no issues with articles/ images recently via open AI and Ive been testing with serlib engines checking them manually.

cherub nice catch I didn't notice that space until you mentioned it
  • edited December 2023
    cherub said:
    Are you sure your macros are correct? Your %generate_title% macro looks to have a space before the closing '%' for example.

Just verified, no spaces there.
    I've had no issues with articles/ images recently via open AI and Ive been testing with serlib engines checking them manually.

cherub nice catch I didn't notice that space until you mentioned it

Are you also generating the articles in GSA? or generating outside GSA and then importing them?

This kind of seems like a bug @sven

• Generating articles through paid API... Only error I have gotten was server down on Open AI once or twice but I tried again right after and it worked.

Images I was configuring in SER and using images that were from Dall-E just hosted elsewhere.

If this is issue within last day or 2 maybe it's something new (IDK)?

Im just geting back I will have a look on my server and see if I am having same issues and reply shortly , I have to update Ali as well
  • edited December 2023
    Generating articles through paid API... Only error I have gotten was server down on Open AI once or twice but I tried again right after and it worked.

Images I was configuring in SER and using images that were from Dall-E just hosted elsewhere.

If this is issue within last day or 2 maybe it's something new (IDK)?

Im just geting back I will have a look on my server and see if I am having same issues and reply shortly , I have to update Ali as well

Appreciate it! and the articles being generated isn't the problem. It's the generated articles either not being used or they are not being counted when i right click -> count article usage. But based on the amount of verified links im generating it seems as though they are not being used.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Might be that the to use anchor text is nowhere in that article so SER still prefers the others to be used.
    Thanked by 1Digitalw0
  • edited December 2023
    Sven said:
    Might be that the to use anchor text is nowhere in that article so SER still prefers the others to be used.

I have it set to just a link at a random location, and it's set to use a keyword as anchor text. What about the project that is only using AI article and none of them are being used?