Skip to content

German Backlinks

Guys, do you know any sites where i can add links in Germany? I used the services of backlinks24.de but unfortunately they were too expensive, so I would like to try to provide German links myself.
Tagged:

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Hi. I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but GSA SER already has engines that post to German sites. Not sure if you know how SER works, but it's not a set link list, but rather a patterned set of instructions for different kinds of websites using different CMSes, etc.  So, one engine can actually help you create links on many, many different websites, potentially. Hope this helps; sorry I don't know more.
  • sosix23 said:
    Guys, do you know any sites where i can add links in Germany? I used the services of backlinks24.de but unfortunately they were too expensive, so I would like to try to provide German links myself.
    I just had a look at their service description, you can get the 301-redirect yourself and build the blog posts using GSA for a fraction of the cost. I am using SER for my German (and Swiss) sites without any issues. You must be aware though that the commercial link lists include only few German sites, so you will have to scrape your own targets - if you want (Tier 1) backlinks from German sites. You may also have to adapt some general settings in SER like footprints, generic comments, etc.. No big deal but worth the effort.