Skip to content

7 out of 10 2.0 sites are working

Not sure if my mail was banned but I am only getting 2.0 links from  the following sites

Bloggersdelight.dk
bravenet.com
wikidot.com
penzu.com
click4r.com
anotepad.com
telegrap.ph

I have the following turned off and no profiles selected for 2.0
edublogs.org
instructure.com

Not sure if my email was banned from the other platforms or if it is SERLIB issue. Are you guys also facing the same issues?

Both edu and instructure are no index so I don't use them.

Comments

• I had project going recently with profiles and blogs working nicely, then I created new project with just profiles and it wouldnt create them but Im pretty sure its settings on my end, havent had time to really check just yet.

Maybe try going to advanced and tick on debug and see what/if any errors show in that log?

Ive been using same few catchalls and Ive not run into issues yet.

I ran a reverification project last night on some older projects so im interested in seeing how many are still live after some time.

• These 2 sites are designed for "teachers" when you look up site: edublogs you see sdfibf.typepad.com on my end
  • I just looked after a day old project and ran verification again to make sure they are sticking.

In the project I just reviewed, I have 11 blogs looping through nicely and thats with wordpress unchecked (unintentionally).

They all have same number of links except tumblr is lower which is expected as they ban very fast.

As for profiles I have 18 looping through evenly with funable lower then the average.

I will run new test again now and if there is any issues I will notify Ali results.

I will PM you my results and see if they match what your seeing if thats helpful.

I do not repeatedly spam these sites either maybe why I see better results?

• In the project I just reviewed, I have 11 blogs looping through nicely and thats with wordpress unchecked (unintentionally).
    On which Web 2.0 platforms? This was the question if I am not mistaken.

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Grio43 said:
    Not sure if my mail was banned but I am only getting 2.0 links from  the following sites

Bloggersdelight.dk
    bravenet.com
    wikidot.com
    penzu.com
    click4r.com
    anotepad.com
    telegrap.ph

I have the following turned off and no profiles selected for 2.0
    edublogs.org
    instructure.com

Not sure if my email was banned from the other platforms or if it is SERLIB issue. Are you guys also facing the same issues?

Both edu and instructure are no index so I don't use them.
    Hello,

Tested all Web 2.0s and they are working as expected. I'll check the WordPress engine though and deliver an update.

Enable Debug mode in options->Advanced->Misc->Run in debug mode and see what errors you are receiving for the engines that were not successful for you.