Skip to content

anyone use allsubmitter or AnySubmitter ?

edited April 2013 in Need Help
LOL can threat GSA?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Are you asking to treat GSA SER for another program?
  • You guys really got me lost here. I kinda understand what @awint meant: there are 2 automation tools he think is good enough to "threat" SER's market.
    But @Sven ... I can only guess the word you are looking for is "trade" then it make some sense to me. 
    Well, officious me
  • lol, we are not english speaker.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    trade I meant yes...but still I have no clue what @awint means now
  • edited April 2013
    Guys, seriously...
    I am no english speaker neither. awint's question is nothing serious, I will try "translate" it:
    there are two automation software for SEO guys, these 2 softwares are called AllSubmitter and Anysubmitter, awint may have tried them or viewed some introductions about them, and he think they are good enough to shake SER's #1 place, or grab some market share which should be SER's, that's what "threat" mean.
    And for the question, I have not heard these 2, but will go Google them.
    @awint you really should fly to China and buy me a really nice meal, cause I just save your license! that's $99!
    :D:D
  • Why save license for $99, is it gsa license? i am not got you.
    Which city are you from? Are you Chinese?

• yep I am Chineses. PM me if you are too;))
    And I was kidding about the meal thing. So if you wanna "trade" SER license or Sven think you are doing that, he may probably cancel it, it's obviously violate the EULA.
    Gosh why am I so smart to figure out everything happens here since the very beginning of this thread.
    and hell this thread just become so boring and off topic...back to the topic, I checked these tools you mentioned, total mess, they are just some failure copycat, now I see your "LOL" part
  • @awint @dunce Pm me too. Come from same country. Lol. But serious, I didnt agree anysubmitter and allsubmitter will beat Gsa Ser for now. Both two tools very simliar to zenoposter. We need record many script .but Gsa Ser have done those very well for now. So prefer use gsa .
  • @awint's post was a joke (I think) ha ha
  • yes. gsa is great tool. it is not easily to compete with.