Skip to content

Only register accounts, submit later

edited April 2013 in Feature Requests
@Sven I believe currently it's not possible to only register and verify accounts, and don't post anything to them (or set a specific time to wait before the 1st time this account is used to submit any content).

I think it would be very useful, specially for those engines like Web 2.0, article directories, social network and social bookmark to have a checkbox saying "Only register and verify" that would not submit anything to the new accounts after it's verified, only create and verify the account. Then after some time we can uncheck the checkbox, run the project again and SER would submit to those accounts. This would decrease the banned accounts greatly, because one of the 

As an improvement of this feature, an option to delay the first submission X minutes, something like "Register, verify and then wait X minutes before submit", then you write the amount of minutes you would like SER to wait until it submits for the first time. This is a step further making SER the best SEO tool with complete automation. 

If I'm right currently SER saves already the timestamp of the registration of an account, so it would be quite doable to have a new variable per project saying Yes/No to wait and how many minutes before the first submit.

Comments