Skip to content

Limit Backlink Creation?

Want to know if there is anyway to limit the backlinks like if you are upto give 500 Verified backlinks, i don't wanna end with 400 of them just trackback...
To avoid it can we limit the amount of particular thing like trackback/guest posting and other? (Like 100 in my case)
So once it reaches the amount, it should stop creating more backlinks for that technqiue..
I think this feature should be added.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No, that not possible and not planned either. The link diversity is already good. If you see that there are too many links from platform xyz, disable it.
  • you could also just make a different project for your track backs and set it to stop posting after xx links made.
  • mmmm links per url, per platforms or per platforms per url... it could work... i guess
  • I though if we can have sometype of option like, limit number of backlinks per platform.
    Like if i wanna give 500 backlinks then i should check that option and set limit like 100 Trackback, 100 Guest Post, 50 Blogcomment and so on.

For my self, i don't care but if i am up to create backlinks for my clients then its odd.