Skip to content

Posting Web 2.0 Without Links

scpscp
edited April 2013 in Need Help
I've signed up for the new SER Engines Web 2.0s and they are working great. My concern is stickiness of the posts. Ideally I would like to have the first and possible second posts have no links. Is there an easy to do this with SER? Right now links are being added to the end of my posts. How can I post an article with no links in it?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it's in the FAQ...use <a href="%url%">%anchor_text%</a> somewhere in the article.
  • but what if you want no link at all...
  • Tbh, that is pretty much crucial to get some accts to stick...
    well thats not an option right now sorry
  • Right, my question is how do I post an article with 0 links in it for the first 2 or 3 posts? My concern is posting links to money site in very first post will get my web 2.0 banned.

• I request this feature :-)
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I haven't fired this thing up yet, but I would think you have to go in there manually and remove the link, unfortunately.
  • Well another turnaround is to link to a relevant authority site. or make it spinnable eg {authoritysite1|authoritysite2|authoritysite3}.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Some of the web 2 will delete link spam blogs

I set up 300 wordpress blogs once with some other software

Posted links on about half of them on the first post

Within a week, all were suspended

I have since used the same catch all emails, created a lot more and kept posting links off them until they mature a lot more

• +1 for the authority site, link to a wikipedia article, a news article or something like that, It will make it look 1000x more legit.
  • If you put the link in the article yourself, then SER does not include it at the end...is this correct?

If so, could you put a spun version of the link in the article, but only really include the link in one version of the spin (out of say 20 spins)? This would mean that there would only be a 5% chance that a link would be posted in any given article.

Am I thinking right about this? Would this work? If so, it is kind of a "work around", but it may be useable until something better comes along (from @Sven).
  • It was mentioned in one thread that once SER has detected a link in the content, it should not add additional link at the end of the content. The spun version of eg 20 spins of URLs will always produce one link. I don't pretty understand the 5%.
  • I was suggesting putting the macros in for the links in only one of the 20 versions of the spin. Just put plain text in the other 19 versions.
  • i read on some post, that you have to modify a engine file, but can't find the post right now. i think the auto_anchor-article.dat was the one you have to modify and remove the makros in there.
    no, you need to remove the "variable must have=url" thing and "auto add url anchor=..."
  • ah, ok thx sven. didn't remember that :-S
  • Sven, how exactly is this done and does the change stay after an update of SER?
    you can do the change with a normal text editor. Updates will overwrite your changes sorry.
  • I personally think a little check box wouldn't hurt, like, if checked a link is automatically included like it is now and if not checked, no link will automatically be posted at the end of the article..
  • +1 @svobada and others above
  • also a special link tag wouldn't be too bad like

<a hred="http://example.com" [wait x days, THEN login again and turn this into a link]>blabla</a>
  • +1.
    This has been mentioned before and mamdou came up with a good UI (user interface) suggestion.

(maybe a Mod could combine all 3 threads)

What do you think Sven? 
    ;)
  • i think best for now is
    1) create 2 folders with articles for your niche
       - one with articles without links
       - the other with articles with links
    2) go into your web2.0 project and select folder with spun article without links
    3) post .... wait for a day or whatever you want
    4) Refer to this thread [HowTo] Post More Articles To Same Account
    5) this time set web2.0 projects to use spun articles with links
    6) voila

• "you can do the change with a normal text editor. Updates will overwrite your changes sorry."

@sven will this edit still allow for verification of submission?