Posting Web 2.0 Without Links
I've signed up for the new SER Engines Web 2.0s and they are working great. My concern is stickiness of the posts. Ideally I would like to have the first and possible second posts have no links. Is there an easy to do this with SER? Right now links are being added to the end of my posts. How can I post an article with no links in it?
Some of the web 2 will delete link spam blogs
I set up 300 wordpress blogs once with some other software
Posted links on about half of them on the first post
Within a week, all were suspended
I have since used the same catch all emails, created a lot more and kept posting links off them until they mature a lot more
If so, could you put a spun version of the link in the article, but only really include the link in one version of the spin (out of say 20 spins)? This would mean that there would only be a 5% chance that a link would be posted in any given article.
Am I thinking right about this? Would this work? If so, it is kind of a "work around", but it may be useable until something better comes along (from @Sven).
<a hred="http://example.com" [wait x days, THEN login again and turn this into a link]>blabla</a>
1) create 2 folders with articles for your niche
- one with articles without links
- the other with articles with links
2) go into your web2.0 project and select folder with spun article without links
3) post .... wait for a day or whatever you want
4) Refer to this thread [HowTo] Post More Articles To Same Account
5) this time set web2.0 projects to use spun articles with links
@sven will this edit still allow for verification of submission?