Skip to content

0.16 LPM lol....

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Trying out the demo before I purchase and honestly it aint going that great...

Threads: 50

HTML Timeout: 130

No Proxies: (not wasting money on proxy's unless I buy gsa)

Captcha sniper. Retry's: 1

100,000 keywords

Sending verified links to GSA Indexer

Try to always place an  URL with an anchor text in the description

Use URLs from global site list: Verified and Submitted 

Try to skip NoFollow links

Avoid posting URL on same domain twice.

Only article and web 2.0 selected.
1 project

Comments

• #1 Biggest Problem for poor performance for most people has been the use of bad (or in your case NO) proxies. There are many other settings that effect this as well.

Spend some time checking out how to set up good projects and less time complaining. There are plenty of people getting much better performance...so, do you think it is the program that is bad or just you not knowing what you are doing?
  • I've got the same settings as everyone saying to put them in other threads difference is that I don't have proxys which actually should make it run faster since proxy's are usually slower.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited April 2013

Because you are using one connection - your home connection.

Use 30 proxies, and your speed will be 100X faster, and you will be able to actually use 300 threads or more.

You can set it to as many threads as you like (50, 100, 300) with just one connection - expect poor performance, IP bans, and everything else bad that comes with doing your strategy.

And web 2.0 does not work - yet. Almost all are on recaptcha or keep changing their pages to avoid automated software like ours. You will get 0 LPM with web 2.0.

In a few days there will be a paid service (inexpensive) that will open up the door to about 30 web 2.0s. In the meantime, run another contextual platform like articles, social network or wikis. They all work great.

• which platforms u recommend me for tier 1 that I can tier 2 and tier 3 them?
  • edited April 2013
    @ron i am not using any proxy and my lpm is 20 constantly with single project

but i am importing urls myself :D
  • edited April 2013
    lower your threads to 15-20

uncheck all the web 2.0 and check social networks.

don't use any filters (pr, bad words, skip nofollow)

use around 5 search engines (google int and 4 random googles to start, later you can try some variations)

time to wait between search engines 10 seconds.

try that, wait 24 hours and let us know.
  • edited April 2013
    I was running 300 threads without private proxies and I was getting worst than LpM 0.16.

After some tweaks following advice from LeeG, ron, AlexR, Ozz and reading their posts and using Zeusy's optimised engines I got myself 10 semi private proxies and my LpM is 28-32 running only 168 threads.

Thanks to these guys I'm now getting more links verified in one day than 3 months previously.

Ask LeeG see whether he hook you up for 10 semi private proxies as he can get discounts.

I was like you, thinking proxies are a waste of money. (I bought once before but those weren't better than ones I scrape myself) After you try them you'll never turn back.

Running tools like SER without using private proxies is like buying a car and pushing it instead of driving it.
  • edited April 2013
    atm i run newest version - 100 threads - 10 sec serch engine pause - 20 proxies -> > 50 LpM ,) .. my setup for this is very similar to https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/22370#Comment_22370 what @darman82 showed there
  • I don't think it's a proxies issue, some people use bullet proof hosting and no proxies with success.
  • if you didn't use proxy... then your ip will banned by google and the result will be lower LpM cause GSA SER can't do any search for target url to post on.

Also, what does this mean...

No Proxies: (not wasting money on proxy's unless I buy gsa)...????

GSA is a company name, what software did you want to buy?

• I suggest looking at the thread posted by Kaykay, even if you're using public proxies with the latest GSA SER version you can still get between 4-5 links per minute if your campaigns are optimized.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Read the FAQ. It will help a lot!