Skip to content

USED GSA on my site and rankings dropped - PLEASE help, why ?

edited April 2013 in Need Help

With GSA i did this:

Tier1 = Contextual article, social network, web20
    Tier2 all the above + comments + image comments + bookmarks + directory
    No daily limit of links built by GSA.

33% url
    10% generic
    20 % secondary

Content for GSA from Kontent Machine.

My rankings were going up and then went down like a rock

Image enclosed. Please gimme Your feedback.

http://i.imgur.com/Ush2xyB.jpg - ranking screenshoot

http://i.imgur.com/Zc4W3aZ.png - links distribution in GSA.

Comments

• That's quite normal. Keep going with what you are doing but increase your linkbuilding by 25%.

What is your bounce rate like? Is your content good for visitors? 

I see how your rankings follow your submission velocity. Interesting. Keep us posted please. Nothing to worry about. Mine took 3 months to get to page 1 with the drip feed method
  • Oh I just read "No daily limit of links built by GSA" you want to limit T1 links so you can control them. Then steadily increase by 10% per week so it looks like people are linking to you naturally 
  • What i did few days ago is limit T1 links to 10 / day also added some high PR private blog network posts.

Content is from textbroker.com 4 star writers, no spun shit on my blog.
  • well same here

i have been using over 2 months

have over 30k validated submissions

all platforms

i have also drops. cant figure out how to make them better yet
  • When i use all platforms directly to money site i always end up out of top100-200. I wouldn't use all platforms directly on money site. Most dangerous are comments, guestbooks and forums.
  • @danhoff My impression is that you started too fast. Often when this is the case rankings will shoot up for a short while then vanish. You need to plan your strategy and stick with it whatever happens. The worst thing you can do now is hop from one thing to another. Study the threads on tiered link building. 
  • seagulis there a way to fix that mistake ? I already rank top20 for most kws, my site is "stuck" and can't move up no matter what i do.

I want to start new project for new site, would 10 links a day to T1 be a good idea ?
  • Personally I think this tool is not for people who don't have a clue about SEO. I would study SEO first or you will end up very frustrated and out of pocket. You probably won't listen to me but just in case you do I recommend spending a few weeks playing around and reading how to best use SER before you ask obvious questions like "would 10 links a day to T1 be a good idea" when I know people have directed you to the threads you need to read at least a few times. When are you going to take our advice and go and study those threads?