Skip to content

Remaining Target URLs feature request?

londonseolondonseo London, UK
edited April 2013 in Other / Mixed
Hello - would it be possible to have a counter next to each project that uses a target list to show whats remaining?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No, as this would require the program to load each imported list to memory and count it...I don't want this due to memory waste
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    The "show left target URLs" option shows figures but yet SER says no more URLs to target
  • @londonseo I get the same issue also, but the way i see it, as long as the program continues to submit, what's the issue? It would be nice to have a column that lets you know how many URL's are left, but you can tell this would cause performance issues for the program, based alone on how long it takes to display this info when you right click a project, and ask it to 'show left targeted urls'.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @londonseo that can happen. It just means that the project finished processing the urls or didn't load some new. It just didn't update the files yet.
  • @sven , if showing remaining target url affects usage. is it possible to have an export out to notepad function whereby we can see the remaining target urls for each project.