Skip to content

The cheapest method to get content for Tier 1

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Hi

Just wondering if anyone  know how to get the quality content to fill up tier one link building.
English is not my native language so that will be difficult to write by myself, but maybe one of you know the good method and want to share it.
Obviously know the person who can write unique quality article for the very low price, but if you need hundreds of them that cost you fortune.
To recap any suggestion or experience from you guys are very welcome.

Cheers

Comments

• in every SEO forums there are good writers, you can find good ones on fiverr
  • edited April 2013
    @Lucus81 - I'm using Kontent Machine at $37.00 per month with an integrated API to spinrewriter. Spinrewriter has a once per year purchase of around $58.00 I think.

Set spinrewriter at best quality possible (paragraph level) and only scrape for broad niche related topics. KM will then produce as many files of this as I want (with each file giving me over 1000 unique articles) that I export into my projects via the autofill feature.

The content is not perfect. But most of the versions would probably pass human review and the sentence / paragraph structure is pretty sound.

Spinchimp is a very close second. I'm using spinchimp for my lower tiers only because the API speed is so fast and the quality is still pretty good.

Prior to this I used Leading Articles Premiums at $6.00 per ultra-spun article. They worked great too but I was spending a lot more per month then I am now.

George

• @gtsurfs I read many good comments about spinrewriter and yours made me decide to give it a try yesterday evening (they offer 5 days trial) ... and I already cancelled the trial this morning. Maybe I was expecting too much of that "ENL Semantic Spinning" ...

I tried 3 articles, only sentence and paragraph spin won't change much, and the word spin is basically what any other software does. These are samples of what it did to some of the sentences (really only some as very few):

original:
    If it is a case of losing weight or taking the excess fat out of their body, they usually opt for a cosmetic surgery procedure like liposuction.
    spinrewriter:
    {If it is a case of losing weight or taking the excess fat out of their body, they usually opt for a cosmetic surgery procedure like liposuction.|They usually opt for a cosmetic surgery procedure like liposuction if it is a case of losing weight or taking the excess fat out of their body.}

original:
    This high cost may put some people on the back foot because they simply may not have this kind of budget.
    spinrewriter:
    {This high cost may put some people on the back foot because they simply may not have this kind of budget.|Because they simply may not have this kind of budget, this high cost may put some people on the back foot.}

original:
    the budget and the financing
    spinrewriter:
    {the budget and the financing|the financing and the budget}

original:
    arms and thighs
    spinrewriter:
    {arms and thighs|thighs and arms}

... $59 per year may not be much, but it's slow and the result are far from spectacular (did I miss something?) ... 

• @kaene - I dont know... maybe you are expecting too much. I use it via the API with Kontent Machine and it works fine.
  • spin ezine articles
  • +1 for spin rewriter with ezine articles

It's not perfect, but it saves me at least an hour per article, as I only now to have to edit spins rather than spinning by hand 
  • wordAI has good rep on BHW...
  • Any of you has good results using KM+spin rewriter (or similar) or ezinearticles+spin rewriter as content for tier-1?

I could save some money if you have good results this way :P
  • @kaene, did you look at the spinning setting for spinrewriter? I have had great success with the lowest spinning settings. I have tried all spinning software, and although you might touch many points of it's weaknesses, I believe it's the best there is.
  • Is KM + Spin Rewriter still a recommended way to generate the Tier 1 content? Or does anyone else have any better suggestions?
    Thanks