Skip to content

URL - Clear URL (Dont work)

Hi, I'm trying to clean the list of promoted URLs - by checking, but after clicking delete - nothing happens. Net links remain the same as they were before the check.

Am I right to understand that they should disappear from the list of promoted URLs?
version - 17,33

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    do your URLs have an anchor text attached to it using URL#anchor syntax?
  • Sven said:
    do your URLs have an anchor text attached to it using URL#anchor syntax?
    Yes, there's a link there of the form url#anchor1#anchor2 ect
    OK, I found that issue and fixed it in next update.
    Thanked by 1AngryRedPanda
  • edited December 2023
    Sven said:
    OK, I found that issue and fixed it in next update.
    It works but not always, this one didn't clean it, maybe it's still the format.

https://***.com.br/pages/o_que___o_rebote_no_basquete__1.html#{É permitido pegar o rebote do próprio arremesso?|Deixe um comentário Cancelar resposta|E sobre o rebote após um lance livre?|O que é o Rebote no Basquete?|Técnicas para Eficientes Rebotes no Basquete}
    Yes you are right, none Latin chars have been a problem too. I will fix that in another update. Hope it can wait.
  • I was wondering same thing? kinda

It says to clear urls on tier project but can't really clear or delete urls there easy. (greyed out)

I was assumming that as long as the use urls from this top list is unchecked it it would use the checked tier settings.

Am I wrong or is this same issue and will be able to clear urls from field after this update like before.

-Thanks
    fixed in latest update
  • Sven said:
    Yes you are right, none Latin chars have been a problem too. I will fix that in another update. Hope it can wait.
    Yea, thanks. It's much easier than cleaning lists of hundreds of urls by hand).