Skip to content

Can any

can someone teach me the best setting for serlib? please

Comments

• Personally, I wouldnt say theres a "best setting"

Everyone has different goals and methods.

But as far as the web 2.0 engines in serlib if you want them to stick long term I would suggest the following.

Use
    -good private proxies
    -good catchall emails
    -use related openai content from paid api if can.
    -use nice related images.
    -make helpful looking blogs

On some engines with multiple posts, post first with no links then post a new article with links every (x) amount of time until you run out of unique content.

No rush, then create a tier project by duplcating it and use profiles (when selecting tier settings check only indexable and dofollow)

Try a test project like that and give some time to get indexed and see how it affects rankings.

Might be helpful to create multiple tiers to these projects to help boost and faster chance for indexing them.

Also thing to consider... age and authority of domain. Larger authority sites can handle abuse while newer ones not so much

Just my experience I think competition, niche and country have a big part in way methods would change depending on project goals etc . .

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited November 2023
    alice88 said:
    can someone teach me the best setting for serlib? please

I know that you have to limit the number of threads in Options>>Advanced.
    Although I did this, it appears multiple headless browsers were running at the same time, as multiple processes were going.  It was bogging down the system.

Does it take multiple .exe files running at the same time to have one thread? Maybe that was normal?
    I haven't gotten much using SERLib. I was going to cancel. How many of the target sites are working at this time>? Thanks.
  • Personally, I wouldnt say theres a "best setting"

Everyone has different goals and methods.

But as far as the web 2.0 engines in serlib if you want them to stick long term I would suggest the following.

Use
    -good private proxies
    -good catchall emails
    -use related openai content from paid api if can.
    -use nice related images.
    -make helpful looking blogs

On some engines with multiple posts, post first with no links then post a new article with links every (x) amount of time until you run out of unique content.

No rush, then create a tier project by duplcating it and use profiles (when selecting tier settings check only indexable and dofollow)

Try a test project like that and give some time to get indexed and see how it affects rankings.

Might be helpful to create multiple tiers to these projects to help boost and faster chance for indexing them.

Also thing to consider... age and authority of domain. Larger authority sites can handle abuse while newer ones not so much

Just my experience I think competition, niche and country have a big part in way methods would change depending on project goals etc . .

can u gv me example content ?
  • alice88 

Target sites working at time of serlib is 41 as of 2 days ago.

I ran some tests with project specifically set up for testing serlib and I consistently got it looping through each engine.

Being fair 10 blogs and 15 profiles consistantly and issues of other few engines were fixed same day I mentioned.

For few ones with issues it was still building links it was just that verification needed a small tweak.

If not seeing same results its probably settings.

Since SER is very powerful and trying to do so many things at once sometimes it helps to stop it and give a restart. Even modify projects and clear cache if stuck i find.

Example, I use the engines on serlib to automate creating blogs with mulitple posts that I would normally do manually to capitalize on time saved using those pre scripted engines.

As for very specific example I will not openly share sites that matter to me  as last time I did I had funny words popping up in my anchor texts.

I have a test project somewhere I could find and Im going to do another updated test soon so if its helpful I can grab it but what exactly are you asking for?

Templates settings or what a blog with mulitple posts for tier 1 looks like built with serlib?

I had same issue at first with mulitple windows opening and ignoring settings and saying it was trying to use more ram then I had but have not had issue since last update from sven were said there was a memory limit issue.

Let me know and I'll do my best to help. Also feel free to pm me so Im aware of your response.
  • ok thankyou