Skip to content

Buying lists website

where can I buy site lists or settings for parsing on a specific topic?

Comments

• You can by a good filtered site list here  its from same place that makes the newer web 2.0 add-on.

Also, as more advanced and topically specific way. You can open up SER. Then go to advaced---> Then site lists ----> on the right in the middle you will see a button called "tools."

Click it then select "search online for urls". Click on bottom on bottom left and click on "add predefined footprints" ->Then select what you want. . . say "article" on engine "Gnu Board".

For the next step, you will want to have a file prepared with your topically related keywords.

You can get them wherever you'd like or ask AI to give you a list of general subtopics related to your main topic. Say you want 100 for exmple and have a .txt file with them in it ready to go.

Now click on the +keywords button to the right of the "predefined footprints" button and this will merge the foorprints with your keywords.

Theres some extra options to consider if you want to get really granular.

When your all ready to go simply click "OK" and SER will do its thing!

It will show you in real time how many engines matches it found as will as a link to another awesome tool called platform Identifier if you find the need to do this at scale and waste less SER resources while running projects.

The cool thing about this method is you can see at the end the statistics, how many engines it found, what type and how many were added to your site list which you can now access in your projects in site lists section or save for another method.

Good Luck!

• Cardzinal Minsk im realizing now you porbably meant list for GSA Contact Scraper ooops :blush:
  • Cardzinal Minsk im realizing now you porbably meant list for GSA Contact Scraper ooops :blush:
    I need for GSA Website Contact
  • DataRatDataRat Inside the walls
    Cardzinal said:
    Cardzinal Minsk im realizing now you porbably meant list for GSA Contact Scraper ooops :blush:
    I need for GSA Website Contact
    I have a service in the B/S/T that might suit you: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/32524/6-4-million-contact-forms-sorted-by-category-and-language/p1
  • I can create settings for any language and niche. I also have contact form urls lists for sale.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Cardzinal said:
    where can I buy site lists or settings for parsing on a specific topic?
    I do not have a list to sell you for GSA contact form submitter, but I can give you the below footprints which you can use to scrape your own list.

"Your information" "Your message" "subject" "contact"
    "Your Name (required)" "Your Email (required)" "Subject" "Your Message" inurl:contact
    inurl:"Contact-Us"
    "contact form"
    "submit a form"
    "send message"
    "get in touch"
    "reach us"

"Your Information"
    "Your Message"
    "Subject"
    "Contact"
    "Your Name (required)"
    "Your Email (required)"