Skip to content

Why Are Only 5 out of 29 Projects Actively Running?

Hello everyone,

I've been using GSA Search Engine Ranker for a while now and have encountered an issue that I hope someone can help me with. I currently have 29 projects set up in the software, all marked as 'Active.' However, when I check the status, it appears that only 5 of those projects are actively being processed.

The settings for all projects are the same.

I'm trying to understand the reason behind this. Is there a setting that I might have missed? Could this be related to thread limitations or system resources? Or is it possible that some sort of verification process is causing the delay?

Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking to ensure all my projects are running efficiently.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Comments

• Thats not 5 actively running, when it's blue its verifying, when its yellow its searching, when green its submitting so when it doubt hover cursor over element in GSA as sven always provides helpful hints there
  • Thats not 5 actively running, when it's blue its verifying, when its yellow its searching, when green its submitting so when it doubt hover cursor over element in GSA as sven always provides helpful hints there
    29 projects were launched in one day.
    As you can see in the screenshot, only 5 projects received 20,000 submitted. 
  • Do you have thousands of proxies for all those projects?

Enough good emails and settings correct. If not they will just hang in the submitted.

Maybe stop projects, set to verify only and see if you can move some of those submitted to verified?

Do you have threads high enough and equal to projects?

Settings of how to post and verify in project maybe double check.

Maybe isolate one of the projects with lower submissions clear cache and restart to see if anything changes?