Skip to content

How to use Reporxy IPv4 on SER

Hi, I purchased ipv4 IP from Reproxy but I can't use it, if anyone knows how to use it, let me know thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You should have given an IP:Port and maybe also a login and password. Construct it as ip:port:login:password and add in proxy dialog.

• Sven said:
    You should have given an IP:Port and maybe also a login and password. Construct it as ip:port:login:password and add in proxy dialog.

I can't create a single backlink with SER by Reproxy Proxy. SER can verify the proxies but can't create a backlink. What is the problem? 
  • Reproxy.network? 

That works great with xevil for hcaptcha. I've tried to integrate it with scrapebox and other platforms without success. Try reaching their support. 
  • Grio43 said:
    Reproxy.network? 

That works great with xevil for hcaptcha. I've tried to integrate it with scrapebox and other platforms without success. Try reaching their support. 
    Yeah, it ipv4 not working on SER
  • The IPv6 proxies are working fine with Xevil. I've tried the IPv4 proxies twice with GSA SER but no joy. Support is very responsive, so check directly with them for a solution or refund.
  • The IPv6 proxies are working fine with Xevil. I've tried the IPv4 proxies twice with GSA SER but no joy. Support is very responsive, so check directly with them for a solution or refund.
    You are right