Skip to content

Indexing Frequency

I've just re-submitted an older, neglected website with GSA SEO INDEXER after several years, due to an expected drop in DA & backlinks. It's going to be interesting to see the results from this indexing. Which brings me to wonder how often/regularly peeps in here perform a SEO Indexer Submission on their money sites?
Tagged:

Comments

• DataRatDataRat Inside the walls
    ClintN said:
    Which brings me to wonder how often/regularly peeps in here perform a SEO Indexer Submission on their money sites?
    Never. If a money site isn't indexing with the links being built to it, then there is something fundamentally wrong with it that an indexer isn't going to fix.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • ClintNClintN Australia
    hey Baclkinkaddict,

Genuine question here, I would not have thought it necessary to use GSA SEO INDEXER regularly, I did so first tactic up after many years of no maintenance as I thought updates to GSA SEO INDEXER would include new websites 
  • Right now I'm experimenting with build link tiering to see if I can get some backlinks I bought indexed. 

A lot of forced index services have frequent fall-offs. So lets see how well that works. Hoping to start seeing some of the sites indexed soon. 
  • Indexers are not really worth the cost anyone. 

If the content is low quality even if indexed it will drop fairly quickly if poor quality content. 

One index service that I used that works gets the content index by doing the follow. 

On a wordpress news site with traffic. They will publish an article and in the comments section provide a bunch of OBL. I'm not sure if they use google index api on those pages to get it done fast or not. 

In a few days they will purge the comment section. This is by no means a new method. 
    Thanked by 1organiccastle
  • Same experience for me. Content quality matters, links from traffic sites help indexing and blog comments are an excellent tool. No matter if the comments are deleted once the link has been indexed. So, most of my Scrapebox work is on finding relevant blogs and then use SER to post comments on these. Not the generic ones out of the box, but specific comments related to the post topic itself. This improves chances of the comment being published a lot, OpenAI is our friend.

I also stumbled upon a "study" (on BHW) comparing 7 services and recommending one is nothing but a sales thread for a specific indexing service, just look into the footer of the post ;)
  • cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    Grio43 said:
    One index service that I used that works gets the content index by doing the follow. 

On a wordpress news site with traffic. They will publish an article and in the comments section provide a bunch of OBL. I'm not sure if they use google index api on those pages to get it done fast or not. 

In a few days they will purge the comment section. This is by no means a new method. 
    Yes, and they only use ONE site to do this. So thousands of links on the comments of one site. How big a footprint is that!?
    If this is going to be a model for indexing have at least a dozen or so sites to spread the links around...
  • Yeah and that is why I'm not recommending them. The method is poor but works for now. 
  • Same experience for me. Content quality matters, links from traffic sites help indexing and blog comments are an excellent tool. No matter if the comments are deleted once the link has been indexed. So, most of my Scrapebox work is on finding relevant blogs and then use SER to post comments on these. Not the generic ones out of the box, but specific comments related to the post topic itself. This improves chances of the comment being published a lot, OpenAI is our friend.

I also stumbled upon a "study" (on BHW) comparing 7 services and recommending one is nothing but a sales thread for a specific indexing service, just look into the footer of the post ;)
    I just made 1k blog posts with chat gpt. All 600-800 words. Spun with cheifspinner. 

I've started removing low quality options for my t3 backlinks such as exploits and going to focus more on content.