Skip to content

Getting back to try GSA Website Contact again...

Hi, I found out about the GSA products from Chase Reiner on Youtube. I Bought a license for:
GSA Website Contact
GSA Website Captcha Breaker + Evil4
GSA Proxy Scraper
+A Host of other LTDs 

I was trying before to offer a AI List of tools as a product & something high ticket. I never got to 2 Million with the settings I put in, I can recall 500,000-700,000 at the rates I was running. I need to optimize this to the fullest, with opt out. I stopped out of budget concerns for the private proxies I was running.

Could I run this with proxies from the GSA Proxy Scraper that I bought? How many proxies & how many threads on the software?

Id assume Socks4/5 are good, but are the mobile proxies even better as for public proxies?

What kind of clicks are you guys seeing, CTR?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Could I run this with proxies from the GSA Proxy Scraper that I bought? How many proxies & how many threads on the software?

Yes of course you can use GSA Proxy Scraper with it. Though the found proxies will never be as good as privately bought proxies. You need to keep searching till finding good ones. The usage is easy. Simply disable all providers and only leave "Use GSA Proxy Scraper" enabled when pressing ADD. A common calculation for proxies is: 1 proxy is good for 10 threads.

Id assume Socks4/5 are good, but are the mobile proxies even better as for public proxies?

Socks4/5 is the proxy type as how to connect and use them. In that sense it doesn't matter whenever it is socks4/5 or CONNECT. All are good and usable. BUT all who get found are public and unstable in most cases. So you need to keep the scraping/testing part (in what software you prefer) running.

What kind of clicks are you guys seeing, CTR?

That depends a lot on the message (is it unique, using macros, custom CSV data, spin syntax...) you send, niche and the speed (threads, proxies, cpu, network...).
  • DataRatDataRat Inside the walls
    ^^ lol thanks a lot chatgpt!