Skip to content

best anti-captcha system

Hello!
After using many systems and APIs to solve Captchas and fill forms with GSA Contact Form, I have found that XEvil is my favorite tool to solve any kind of Captcha.

I would like to know what are the favorites of other users.

Best regards
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    my own baby GSA Captcha Breaker ... though my opinion should not count here ;)
  • I use a combination of GSA CB and Xevil which gives me nearly 100% for image captcha solving.

• @rastarr holy smokes man, you saved 8,000 USD  - do you have a few posts on every site with captcha :smiley:
    think maybe be nice to donate some off that to Sven

@finolaina do you mean software only or any type of service, some being software, some human and some both, personally I use CB, Xevil, 2captcha. How are you solving "every type" like Fun And H captcha with Xevil? Version 6 beta is doing this now?

I have been waiting but seems they keep pushing "new features" to another next beta version.

I do like the clean look of Xevil but pretty sure I like features and easy intergration between SER and CB and being able to handle/send/solve them any way you wish.

Plus, CB reads them outload and tells you who solved what which is pretty handy for testing. Who knows what other features @Sven has hidden inside?

Going to go read more documentation and test more on both now
  • rastarr said:
    I use a combination of GSA CB and Xevil which gives me nearly 100% for image captcha solving.

Damn backlinkaddict said lol  

i am getting  70% results by both (gsa cb + cap monster ) not xevil