Skip to content

My Proxies Aren't Being Added

Hey, I just bought 100 proxies from myprivateproxy.net after originally testing the waters with just 10. I've tried to put in these 100 proxies the same way I put the 10 in at first but for some reason I'm being told no proxies are being added. I've tried everything from updating the application, to restarting it to, redownloading the proxy list but nothing seems to work and I'd greatly appreciate any help.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    do all the proxies have a unique ip:port?
  • Sven said:
    do all the proxies have a unique ip:port?
    They do not, is this something I can fix?
    well if just the login/password is different and ip:port is the same, then only one of them will get added sorry.

• Just to clarify when your talking about the IP port you're referring to the HTTP Port and not the Proxy IP, right?
    ip:port has to be unique. I know that some providers give you one IP:Port and different login/password. That will not work.
  • Sven said:
    ip:port has to be unique. I know that some providers give you one IP:Port and different login/password. That will not work.
    I was able to use 10 of them before though, is there any reason those worked but not these new 100? They’re from the same website and have the same properties 
    No reason at all sorry...must be the proxy. Try testing them against other methods.