Skip to content

why aren't these captchas being solved?

Tried to customize but I can't do anything, can you tell me ----- or if it's a bug then I need to ask the respected developers to update.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This is a captcha that is hard to recognise even by humans. This is a type you can not expect to be solved with a good success rate sorry.
  • OleksandrOleksandr Ukraine
    edited November 2023
    Sven said:
    This is a captcha that is hard to recognise even by humans. This is a type you can not expect to be solved with a good success rate sorry.
    is there a functional (preferably video instruction) how to solve captchas by yourself? and when similar ones match, give the desired answer.
    The solved captchas should be stored in the necessary directory and uploaded to GSA captcha breaker.
    Or maybe there is a way to give unsolved captchas to a Python script to solve them? API

You mean how to add support for it to automatically solve this? As written before, I se not much of a chance solving the ones in your screenshot, but other than that you can use the SDK to add new captchas or add captcha services (preferable as second entry after GSA Captcha Breaker (CB)) and the program will use that if CB failed.
  • I have an issue with my captcha breaker trying to solve them and not forwarding to xevil that solves them 90% of the time. I have a solving threshold up to 40%
    Please do not add Xevil in CB but to the other app.