Skip to content

Anyone using Captcha Monster 2023 - 2024 ?

Hey GSAfolks,

Just wondering if any of you are using Captcha Monster with gsa  / seo tools?

I'm considering it for mine and would love to hear about your experiences.

Does it play nice with recent captchas recaptcha ? hcaptcha etc

Would be awesome to get some real-world insights.

Cheers!

Comments

• cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    I use their cloud service - capmonster.cloud - as a relatively cheap recaptcha/hcaptcha solver, with another as backup. They're mostly fine, and if you set their 'recognizingthreshold' parameter relatively high you'll be getting a decent solve rate.
  • I am using capmonster.cloud as a backup to Xevil5 and for hcaptchas.

The stats are not that impressive but these are for self-scraped targets, not using verified lists. It appears that if Xevil can not solve it, there is little chance capmonster can do.

• I am using capmonster.cloud as a backup to Xevil5 and for hcaptchas.

The stats are not that impressive but these are for self-scraped targets, not using verified lists. It appears that if Xevil can not solve it, there is little chance capmonster can do.

It is not that good. Hmmm, i am already using Xevil and wanted to grab capmonster for another server.   Looking for their 34$ PC app instead of cloud service.

Thank you brothers for help.

PS : already deposited 20$ bucks with their cloud. Lets see, BTW i am going to use it with verified link lists where i purchased from here.  So i expect more success than this. 
  • edited November 2023
    I was wondering same thing and asked cap monster support how well its solving H and fun capctas and only got a generic response back. 

Currently, I use GSA CB or Xevil 5 to 2 captcha. If want 100 percent sucess rate 2captcha can be set so like 3 service workers attempt and you get best result back faster. But its 3.99 per 1000 not 1.00 USD.

So its cheaper to use Xevil and pays for itself quickly!

And results are great providing you have good proxies. Plus, you can actaully see if you want how many clicks and attempts as it solves.

I think for best results for software based "Xevil" seemed to be solving solvemedia and recaptcha V2 and V3 very nicely compared to other softwares.

I betting/hoping Xevil 6 will be even better!! Actually looking forward to it as I look forward to GSA SER updates and Serlib updates which they just added like 5 more profiles that are working nicely.

You can find latest updates on xevil support and versions here---> http://www.botmasterlabs.net/buy_xevil/

Happy captcha solving!!!

• I was wondering same thing and asked cap monster support how well its solving H and fun capctas and only got a generic response back. 

Currently, I use GSA CB or Xevil 5 to 2 captcha. If want 100 percent sucess rate 2captcha can be set so like 3 service workers attempt and you get best result back faster. But its 3.99 per 1000 not 1.00 USD.

So its cheaper to use Xevil and pays for itself quickly!

And results are great providing you have good proxies. Plus, you can actaully see if you want how many clicks and attempts as it solves.

I think for best results for software based "Xevil" seemed to be solving solvemedia and recaptcha V2 and V3 very nicely compared to other softwares.

I betting/hoping Xevil 6 will be even better!! Actually looking forward to it as I look forward to GSA SER updates and Serlib updates which they just added like 5 more profiles that are working nicely.

You can find latest updates on xevil support and versions here---> http://www.botmasterlabs.net/buy_xevil/

Happy captcha solving!!!

True. Nothing can beat botmaster dev.  Also Russian programs always top-notch specially when things come to automation and piracy lol.

I already own Xevil and xrummer.  Still waiting for cap monster cloud deposits as there is a delay on BTC confirmation.

Thanks for your input

• cherub said:
    I use their cloud service - capmonster.cloud - as a relatively cheap recaptcha/hcaptcha solver, with another as backup. They're mostly fine, and if you set their 'recognizingthreshold' parameter relatively high you'll be getting a decent solve rate.
    Are you passing that parameter along from Captcha Breaker, or SER?  I added "__recognizingthreshold_70" to the end of my API key in SER (because I read that somewhere was how to send parameters, i think in the api documentation) but I hadn't noticed an increase in correctly solved attempts.
    Is that what you are doing?  Thanks.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    I am using capmonster.cloud as a backup to Xevil5 and for hcaptchas.

I think the screenshot might be misleading because you have set Xevil as the first captcha solver and Capmonster as the second, so obviously, Xevil will solve more, and Capt Monster will get what is left.

If you place Captmonster as the first service and Xevil as the second service, it will show that Captmonster solves more.

Or if you set Xevil to use all captchas solvers in random order instead of from the top down, it will show different results.

I am, however, pro-Xevil, and it is all I use, apart from txtcaptchasolver.

• cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    cheddah said:
    cherub said:
    Are you passing that parameter along from Captcha Breaker, or SER?  I added "__recognizingthreshold_70" to the end of my API key in SER (because I read that somewhere was how to send parameters, i think in the api documentation) but I hadn't noticed an increase in correctly solved attempts.
    Is that what you are doing?  Thanks.
    Yes, I add that in SER, though my threshold is set to 80. It seems more reliable like that, and doesn't waste as much time retrying.