Skip to content

How To Stop Project After A Certain Amount Of Verifications

Hi @Sven
I am stuck here, I tried many turn arounds but still was unable to find the logic of "Stop the project after"
Can you please help me
eg. I have rested the data, email accounts are fresh and having a backlink list only forum links.
When I put the setting to "Stop the project after" 1 +/- 50 Verifications in a day but after 50 as a limit I have set for verified links the project should stop but it still continue making more links and also
When I put the setting to "Stop the project after" 50 +/- 0 Verifications in a day but after 50 as a limit I have set for verified links the project should stop but it still continue making more links. 

Can you please help me with the logic behind it? 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    do you use the option "per URL"? IF so, it will multiply the number with the amount of URLs in project data.
  • SaraMouseSaraMouse India
    edited October 2023
    I have tested Like this used the same url and pasted it 10 times in a file and used "per URL". Still I am unable to post on same website 10 times. @Sven Any suggestions would be really helpful.
    Thats a different setting..."scheduled posting"
  • If In my Linked List there are 10 sites with the same url and I am having 20 email accounts. The question is I want to post 10 times on the same url, How will I able to do that @Sven Please help.
    Enable to use 10 accounts per site or 10 posts per site.
  • Hi @Sven
     I have rested the data, email accounts are fresh and having a backlink list only forum links. Can you please tell me the logic of pause the project after "100" Verifications. It still didnt get stop after 100 verified links, GSA Ser still continue making links.  I havent use per URL option. 
    If it has reached the amount of verified links, it is still verifying and search for new targets. It just does not submit them anymore. The verification is happening since the links are online anyway and it is not just using the free time to do something useful.
  • @Sven how this "Stop the project after "" verifications work?".
    I have uploaded one verified linkedlist and "Stop the project after "100" verifications" still it was creating links
    then what is the use of Stop the project after "" verifications? or am I misunderstanding it? Can you please help me with the logic behind it?
    a "stop" is handled immediately and a project will not jump to "verify only" mode as in "pause". So Im not sure if there is a bug (unlikely) or some setting issues. Can you send project backup in private message?
  • I wanted to make specific amount of backlinks eg. 100 with my verified list but it was making more than 100 with "Stop the project after "100" verifications" so. Will send you the backup.
  • cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    It's only really feasible to create an exact number of backlinks if you're using 1 thread. Think about it... if you have 200 threads running and all of a sudden you get your 100th verification, you then have to wait for all those 200 threads to finish what they're doing. Some of those threads will be posting a link or verifying a link, and so that link will get added to your verifications.

Either have some tolerance for some more links being created over your specified amount, or use a lower number of threads.