Skip to content

SER Can't Verify Pligg Submitted Links

This version of Ser can't verify successfully submitted links of Pligg. What is the problem? I have 100 Pligg sites listed that the old version of SER successfully submitted and counted as verified links but this version of SER can submit successfully but when checked for verification it can't count them as a verified link.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited October 2023
    please send one URL in private message. Preferred with account to quickly debug this.
  • Sven said:
    please send one URL in private message. Preferred with account to quickly debug this.
    all verified links found on log section with this tag "unknown submission status" but not on the project verified column.
    but Im sure the link moved to "submitted" section where the project will review them after a while?
  • Sven said:
    but Im sure the link moved to "submitted" section where the project will review them after a while?
    yes, links moved to "submitted" section and when SER verify those links it can't find verified links but if i look into log section, i can see many links successfully posted with this tag "unknown submission status" but not showing on the project verified section. If i say it more simple, SER post link successfully but not count them as verified. i have to look into log section to collect verified links and all verified links has this tag "unknown submission status"
    fixed on next update