Skip to content

Google chrome is putting me down....

I read here a lot and almost daily.   Only I have a big problem and it's a crazy problem.

Google chrome is my browser that I always work with.  I also need google chrome as my default browser for daily searching.

In between, I have bought private proxys and have a link list.

When I activate GSA Search engine ranker.   Then it gives problems after a while.  GSA SER indicates that it has proxy problems.   Very crazy because it is an alternate proxy.   So it's always other private proxys.

When I open my default browser to search for a site it shows that all the sites are down.   When I do it through another PC (in the same networkà no site is down.  When I search opera or firefox on the PC where all the internet is down it appears that all those sites work.   I assume GSA SER is using my default browser?

In a previous topic Sven indicated that this is a router problem, however this is not correct it is a browser problem in my opinion.   I have no idea how to fix this.   The only solution is to reboot my PC after 20 minutes and restart all programmes.   This can't be the intention, can it?

How do I solve this so that I can have GSA SER working constantly without rebooting every 20 minutes?

If anyone would like to take a look at my settings via remote desktop, please!   I think Gsa SER is a very good product, however at the moment I cannot enjoy it.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This sounds like your router can not handle the amount of traffic/open ports. You have two options:
    1. Get a better router
    2. use a lot less threads.
  • I read here a lot and almost daily.   Only I have a big problem and it's a crazy problem.

Google chrome is my browser that I always work with.  I also need google chrome as my default browser for daily searching.

In between, I have bought private proxys and have a link list.

When I activate GSA Search engine ranker.   Then it gives problems after a while.  GSA SER indicates that it has proxy problems.   Very crazy because it is an alternate proxy.   So it's always other private proxys.

When I open my default browser to search for a site it shows that all the sites are down.   When I do it through another PC (in the same networkà no site is down.  When I search opera or firefox on the PC where all the internet is down it appears that all those sites work.   I assume GSA SER is using my default browser?

In a previous topic Sven indicated that this is a router problem, however this is not correct it is a browser problem in my opinion.   I have no idea how to fix this.   The only solution is to reboot my PC after 20 minutes and restart all programmes.   This can't be the intention, can it?

How do I solve this so that I can have GSA SER working constantly without rebooting every 20 minutes?

If anyone would like to take a look at my settings via remote desktop, please!   I think Gsa SER is a very good product, however at the moment I cannot enjoy it.
    With your router, you might also check what debug mode it is running in. I know from past experience that the home routers I have had typically ship with debug mode logging almost any and all errors. This made torrenting, as an example, kill the router after heavy usage.
    Turning the logging completely OFF solves this