Skip to content

Why the post speed is so slow, how to speed up GSA post?

1. I have been running this project for 40 hours but only got  very 1000+ posted/verified, how to make the speed faster? How many links for Web 2.0/article can you generate?

2. I have associated with GSA Indexer, why it never work? How to activate it?

3. For blog comments, I found 90% of the post is failed. But when I use Srapebox, 60% is successful. Not sure if anyone have the same problem.

Thanks,

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. edit the project and change the box with "ASK USER" to "RANDOM"
    2. per default settings, it is sending links only 5 days after verification. You can change that in project options
    3. most blog comments are admin approved. If you don't use special footprints to search or use a list of sites where auto-approve is setup, it will take a lot of steps to find one site that works...not much you can do about it.
  • Sven said:
    1. edit the project and change the box with "ASK USER" to "RANDOM"
    2. per default settings, it is sending links only 5 days after verification. You can change that in project options
    3. most blog comments are admin approved. If you don't use special footprints to search or use a list of sites where auto-approve is setup, it will take a lot of steps to find one site that works...not much you can do about it.
    1.. Can you be clear under which tab and which section. I can do it.
    2. I have changed 5000 mins to 50 but nothing happen. how to correct further?
    3. how to use special footprints? I found other people have successful post, but gsa doesn't do it successfully. AA list can shared with Scrapebox?
    1. double click on the project to open it, then click on OPTION tab.
    2. mare sure the project is running.
    3. simply import your AA list then
  • ISven said:
    1. double click on the project to open it, then click on OPTION tab.
    2. mare sure the project is running.
    3. simply import your AA list then
     found they are running.

I have a question, how many url backlinks can GSA web 2.0 generete daily for a single project.
    Noone can answer this as it all depends on many things like network speed, proxies used, niche, cpu and so on.
  • Sven said:
    Noone can answer this as it all depends on many things like network speed, proxies used, niche, cpu and so on.
    can you give me a scope, usually 2000-5000 per day? or what?

I like the Web 2.0 Korean resource, how can I only use them to post?
    sorry, you will not squeeze any number out of me. This is very dependent on many things.
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com

Improving the posting speed in GSA SER (Search Engine Ranker) can help streamline your link-building efforts. Here are several tips to speed up your GSA SER posting:

1. Use Quality Proxies:

• Ensure you're using reliable and high-speed proxies. Proxies play a significant role in how fast GSA SER can post.
    2. Optimize Internet Connection:

• Ensure you have a fast and stable internet connection to allow GSA SER to post at optimal speed.
    3. Adjust Threads and Connections:

• Increase the number of threads and connections in the GSA SER settings. Be cautious not to set it too high as it may overload your system or get your IP banned.
    4. Optimize Captcha Solving:

• Use efficient captcha-solving services. If you're solving captchas in-house, ensure the process is quick and smooth.
    5. Disable Unnecessary Engines:

• Disable engines that are not productive or aren't providing valuable links. This will help focus GSA SER's efforts on the most effective platforms.
    6. Filter Targets Efficiently:

• Use target URL filters to exclude low-quality websites. Filtering can significantly reduce the time GSA SER spends on unsuccessful posting attempts.
    7. Regularly Maintain Your Lists:

• Clean and organize your target, verify, and submit lists regularly to remove duplicates, dead URLs, and non-responsive sites.
    8. Utilize VPS or Dedicated Servers:

• Consider running GSA SER on a powerful VPS (Virtual Private Server) or a dedicated server to optimize performance.
    Alright, ChatGPT
  • Thought that looked a bit like ChatGPT-ish.

For the guy asking general questions, like Sven said noone can answer that question or most of them and Sven wont bullshit you either.

Pinging, gsa seo indexer, re-veriying, searching and indentifying all also take up ALOT of time/resources away from your "submission postings"

If you have plenty of private proxies, plenty of content/articles, plenty of tested catch all emails, plenty of keywords if your using to find targets not just from a global or verfied list, maybe check on how your posting setting are.

Like maybe its set to not post on same domain or to wait X amount of time for another post, maybe you have set to skip sites under certain domain rating or x amount of outbound links.

It can be alot of things.

Just keep tweaking and get more familiar with SER's many settings and when you get better success save the template for similiar projects.

Also, watch the log messages and see if you can identify an issue there or go to advanced -> click on debug and watch the screen that pops up for clues.

Hopefully, that help a bit....

• Sven said:

To be honest you don't need more than 10 web 2.0s for SEO wise. (at least for most niches) plus you are not going to build that much web2.0s anytime soon as you need tons of resources.  1 link per email. which means if you build 5000 you will end up with 5000 unique emails. Plus it's not even worth if you are not using high-quality content.

The best bet to buy a link list and focus on other quality engines like articles, blog comments, etc except web2.0. Web 2.0s is even harder to create manually so its best to outsource or automate with low qty.

I am getting good improvements with GSA + contextual links with selected engines.  I never use web2.0s with gsa. 

my 2 cents while having a nice smoke at pattaya! ;) 
  • OverOperationOverOperation Hong Kong
    buffmaste said:
    Sven said:

To be honest you don't need more than 10 web 2.0s for SEO wise. (at least for most niches) plus you are not going to build that much web2.0s anytime soon as you need tons of resources.  1 link per email. which means if you build 5000 you will end up with 5000 unique emails. Plus it's not even worth if you are not using high-quality content.

The best bet to buy a link list and focus on other quality engines like articles, blog comments, etc except web2.0. Web 2.0s is even harder to create manually so its best to outsource or automate with low qty.

I am getting good improvements with GSA + contextual links with selected engines.  I never use web2.0s with gsa. 

my 2 cents while having a nice smoke at pattaya! ;) 
    Thank you man, Pattaya must be hot from May. 

I bought 2-3 verified list and only Article can be submitted as contextual links. The others can not, like Web 2.0, Wiki, Video, Video Audit. The provider of verified list told me I need XEvil for the web 2.0.

So, I only got 2 questions, 
    1. why they sell web 2.0 and wiki and video but very hard to be submitted.
    2. how to do multiple links with the Article resource links as this is the only contextual links from GSA per your notes. The gsa will have reminder that no target to post
  • OverOperation can I ask if you are using a paid list or one scraped naturally from GSA SER in your first image?

It appears you are getting verified links on a demo.wiki ? (1 of the 2 built links showing any metric).

1. A lot of Urls get sold you will never get a verified link with.

2. This question I do not understand, but if your looking for contextual link engines you can open new project right click on the engine pane and in the options menu click Uncheck Engines that use no contextual links.
  • OverOperationOverOperation Hong Kong
    OverOperation can I ask if you are using a paid list or one scraped naturally from GSA SER in your first image?

It appears you are getting verified links on a demo.wiki ? (1 of the 2 built links showing any metric).

1. A lot of Urls get sold you will never get a verified link with.

2. This question I do not understand, but if your looking for contextual link engines you can open new project right click on the engine pane and in the options menu click Uncheck Engines that use no contextual links.
    1. I get the paid list from the following providers:
    https://gsaserlists.com/
    https://www.gsaserlist.net/

2. I got 2 types of list, verified list and the other list(some called identified list, some called submitted list), I only place the verified list in the verified list and combine all the other and place them in Identified or success(submitted folder), which one shall I place them in?

3. I have done the Uncheck Engines that use no contextual links per your instruction, and for T1 I do need contextual links. I have bought 2Captchat and added 5 USD, now the money run out but nothing happened. I didn't see Wiki and Web 2.0 successfully post. 

I just want all my paid list can post. Please help me to figure the problems
  • Well it seems you are using Indentifieds and submitted link lists, You want true verifieds that are indexed in the engine your trying to rank your keywords in. Also 2captcha is good, but not for using on indentifieds as you probably just paid 5 bucks to solve capctchas on sites you wont get links from. If your running large lists and dont know what you have likely need a cheaper way to solve them. If you already have a really good but small verified list in your database then running project posting to good links on project with delay the 2captcha credits will go much farther. I would suggest to use 2captcha and those services on first tier with strict filters posting few links a day only or you'll spent a fortune. 

I also use SER very different that some it seems, I'm into quality not quantity.

I'm not hugely into buying lists and using random folders for random things, from random providers so I'm really no help there, that youll have to test yourself or follow instructions from list provider, I guess