Skip to content

GSA freezes

Hallo!

I have a problem. the program just freezes working. When trying to stop the project, nothing happens. I have to close the program completely. I don't have any security programs. The buttons are active and can be pressed.

I have private proxies from different vendors. I bought them for testing purposes. I have different lists from private providers. The problem is always the same. If I put 5 threads, everything works. If I put 100 streams, the program stops after a few hours. If I put 10 streams, the program stops too. I have 250 proxy servers in my list. 

All limits are off. Where can I see why the program froze? 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    What happens if you click STOP...does the program stop or does it hang?
  • Sven said:
    What happens if you click STOP...does the program stop or does it hang?
    the program will hang on.
    ok, please click help->create bugreport ones it is freezing after STOP pressed
  • SkanavySkanavy DE
    edited October 2023
    Sven said:
    ok, please click help->create bugreport ones it is freezing after STOP pressed
    Ich habe einen Bericht erstellt. Wie schicke ich ihn ab?

received it, but nothing special seen in it.
  • Sven said:
    received it, but nothing special seen in it.
    I don't see any errors either, the program just stops working. And only after restarting it starts working. I've already changed all the settings, I don't know what else to do.....
  • Look at the streams. The program lowers the threads to 1 and stops. No reason, just like that. 
    Has anyone encountered this problem? I have to restart the program 3 times a day. 

• I'm encountering the same problem, submitted several reports via the software. Is there anything else we can provide to get this solved? Happens more and more often recently - I'm using 100 proxies, a Ryzen dedicated server so ressources aren't a problem.
  • @Sven is there a possibility to provide you more info than sending a bug report? It's getting worse and worse recently with SER freezing literally every couple of minutes when I monitor it.
    I am reviewing any bugreport but all I got didn't show anything odd.
  • I noticed there are 247 proxies. May i know what are they. Its always always best to use private proxies in case you are allowing searching for proxies etc make sure to uncheck them.

• buffmaste said:
    I noticed there are 247 proxies. May i know what are they. Its always always best to use private proxies in case you are allowing searching for proxies etc make sure to uncheck them.

they're private proxies. 
  • The program doesn't see lists. My colleague uses exactly the same lists and creates 10,000 links per hour. My colleague uses a proxy server from the same vendor. My colleague also uses a weaker computer. Why doesn't the program use the site lists on my computer? My program just refuses to use lists. Why is this happening? 

Loader 0/0 URLs from site lists. 

Why the hell aren't the lists loading?! 

try to delete url history and import the site list directly.
  • Sven said:
    try to delete url history and import the site list directly.
    Loaded up a few million links. Only 548 overnight. My friend's doing 100,000 in that time. Tier1 doesn't want to work. 

do it again with log to file enabled (right click on log window to enable log-to-file). Then please send me the log file in private message (e.g. upload on pastebin or some free file hoster).
  • SkanavySkanavy DE
    edited October 2023

Пожалуйста, помогите определить, почему программа останавливается, когда захочет. Иногда создает 1000 ссылок, но в прошлый раз создало только 228. Ждал 2 дня, но программа так и не возобновила работу. Я пытался остановить проект, но ждать остановки бесконечно. 

• SkanavySkanavy DE
    edited October 2023
    Sven said:
    do it again with log to file enabled (right click on log window to enable log-to-file). Then please send me the log file in private message (e.g. upload on pastebin or some free file hoster).
    log file = //removed by admin for security reasons//
    can you try to run that project without SerLib enabled engines? Just want to make sure it is not that SerLib that is having a blocked thread.
  • Sven said:
    can you try to run that project without SerLib enabled engines? Just want to make sure it is not that SerLib that is having a blocked thread.
    https://filebin.net/iobphbz5ay5us6a6
    There are many xevil captcha errors. IS that one working at all?
  • Sven said:
    Xevil works. If you disable it, the same thing happens. 
  • Sven said:
    https://uploadnow.io/f/fFCpv4V

I turned off XEVIL. No more errors, the program still does not work. 
    does not work in terms of what?
  • If its x-evil giving you errors its most likely do to proxies so shutting of xevil and the issues remain, if you are still using same proxies in SER maybe check them again?

Also, maybe check program options, like how many post per account and wait time between posts and registration etc.

Alternatively, maybe create a completely new test project quickly with SER engines and run just that.

If that works then you can most likely find its how SER  serlib engines options are set. 

I can see in window it says tier one waiting for threads to finish, also blacklist updating so I would assume SER is working.

Maybe even modify project and delete target history and or cache (but not accounts and data) and restart project.

Or enable the debug window by clicking on advanced "run in dug mode" maybe youll find some helpful hints in there.

Thats what I would try. Hope that helps!
  • cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    99% of stuck threads I've encountered were due to misbehaving proxies
  • cherub 

Ive been doing some scripting lately and saw some of your work, nice job!
    Thanked by 1cherub
  • Sven said:
    does not work in terms of what?
    Sorry, maybe my translator isn't translating correctly. My program stops for no reason and no longer publishes links. I did everything you said, turned off everything you didn't like, but the program still stops and doesn't post links. I can send you my list of proxy servers so you can make sure it is quality. I am sure of it because my coworker uses proxy servers from the same vendor.
  • cherub said:
    99% of stuck threads I've encountered were due to misbehaving proxies
    I can send you my list of proxy servers so you can make sure it is quality. I am sure of it because my coworker uses proxy servers from the same vendor.
  • If its x-evil giving you errors its most likely do to proxies so shutting of xevil and the issues remain, if you are still using same proxies in SER maybe check them again?
    I turned off XEVIL, it no longer makes the error. 
    Also, maybe check program options, like how many post per account and wait time between posts and registration etc.
    I've turned off all the limits. 
    Alternatively, maybe create a completely new test project quickly with SER engines and run just that.
    I created the templates myself, but it didn't work for me. I bought a ready-made template for $130, but that didn't solve the problem either. 
    If that works then you can most likely find its how SER  serlib engines options are set. 
    The problem started long before the "SER serlib engines" appeared.
    I can see in window it says tier one waiting for threads to finish, also blacklist updating so I would assume SER is working.
    The first time I waited a week, then 5 days, then 3 days, but when the program stops, for no reason, it can't complete the thread. The program works, but the threads don't. 
    Maybe even modify project and delete target history and or cache (but not accounts and data) and restart project.
    I've deleted the history and cache probably 100 times already, but it didn't help. 
    Or enable the debug window by clicking on advanced "run in dug mode" maybe youll find some helpful hints in there.

Thats what I would try. Hope that helps!
    Thanks, I'll go turn it on.